Dan Quinn getting 2nd interview with Seahawks

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
38de9ea933036b54871fe1fe61cc87c0.gif

Asklesko

Reaction score
I'd be excited if it were only Quinn being second interviewed. As it is... The interest doesn't seem strong.

Last edited:

Wildcat711

Reaction score
My concern with Dan Quinn leaving is who will replace him.
Remember, most quality DC won't come to a Cowboys team with a lame duck HC in McCarthy.
They might.. what if they think.. McCarthy wont be HC after next season so I might be a chance at the HC role?.. Im grasping at any straw I can find at the minute.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder if Harbaugh or Vrabel would consider a 1 year DC job here with possibility of it being HC after 2024.
Bless your heart.

Harbaugh just won a national championship. Why on earth would he take a step back and be someone’s lap dog?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Yeah but then we're stuck with all these safeties.
Kearse is a free agent; Thomas is the free safety of the future and Wilson the SS. I’m ready to build a competent interior with two thumpers at LB.

Praxit

Reaction score
.. yes, hope the football Gods find Sea his new home.

nobody

Reaction score
You guys sure turned on Dan Quinn in a hurry.

This time last year we needed to make him the head coach.
His scheme switch from what was working to what definitely didn't work against Green Bay is inexcusable. Man coverage was our strength. It's what was working. It's also was Love was weaker against, but Quinn got cute and decided to go with what Love plays better against. Zone. Yep... brilliant. I hope Seattle hires him because I've rarely seen a more effective sabotage.

exciter

Reaction score
You guys sure turned on Dan Quinn in a hurry.

This time last year we needed to make him the head coach.
Last year… hell, not two weeks ago people wanted Jerry to bribe him into staying with one of the Caribbean islands as compensation!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Seahawks have always been his best shot. If it doesn’t happen here, DQ is your DC again. By the way, if he does leave, who IS our defensive coordinator?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Yeah but then we're stuck with all these safeties.
I would rather have the safeties than Quinn.
After watching Baldinger’s break down of Bell our 205lb safety playing MLBer on the goal line, and getting easily shoved out of the play, there is no way I want Quinn as my D coordinator. There is a reason why 31 out of 32 teams have 240-260 LBers playing MLBer on the goal line, not safeties.