CFZ Dan Quinn has Been Figured Out

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Lov the post!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, we're stuck with a brain-dead owner who can't see past his own nose!!!!!!!!!!! If he could, he would see that Prescot is NEVER going to lead this team deep into the playoffs..................NEVER!!!!!!!!! Prescot and his gouty stats only look good on paper, they don't win meaningful games and they're just enough to beat lousy teams in the league or in the Jacksonville game they weren't enough to lose to a lousy team! Prescot is an OVER type of QB, you know the type, overrated, over hyped and overpaid!

what does that have to do with Quinn and the defense? As for your Dak comment that is your opinion not shared by many, you clearly are entitled to your view but do not try to pass it as fact.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I gave you a like knowing you weren't talking about Damone Clark.

Be more careful next time.

I think Damone Clark is going to be very good. But he is a rookie. Too often this FO relies on rookies at vital positions to start and then somehow expects them
To be championship caliber players off the bat.

it’s lunacy.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
I’m curious, since people are down on Quinn. What other DC would you want instead of DQ? Let’s be fair and think about where we came from. Nolan was trash, and Marinelli would not have used Parson as a pass rusher aside from an occasional (1-2 times a game) a Gap blitz. These last two years the defense has played
Than it has in a decade. Quinn like all DCs has warts, but who would y’all rather have that can do better with those group? Speaking about the off-season that is

LysleE

Reaction score
Scheme means nothing if the players aren’t disciplined and adept at reading their keys. How many times have we seen an opponents’ RB running by a Dallas DL, LB or even DB as they are crashing inside on a pass rush and lose contain? We see this on a weekly basis. This team doesn’t have the mindset to be a great defense; they play one good game and everyone starts anointing them as “Doomsday II”; then they mail it in against inferior opponents that they should suffocate. You hear a lot of lip service from the players, but rarely does it effect change.

Rayman70

Reaction score
what teams do is they use our aggressiveness against us. Screens and draws, delays...Thats the flaw in his scheme. I rather see us play contain more,rather than getting cute.Texans did this, GB did this, Bucs, Eagles, Jags. It wont kill us to play base defense then pick and choose when we get aggressive.

Stak78

Reaction score
I love what Dan Quinn has done for this defense. However, I do feel he doesn’t mix it up enough. Opposing offensive coordinators are taking advantage of him. They successfully throw away from Diggs and roll away from Parsons. Quinn should adjust the scheme to counter these things.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I’m curious, since people are down on Quinn. What other DC would you want instead of DQ? Let’s be fair and think about where we came from. Nolan was trash, and Marinelli would not have used Parson as a pass rusher aside from an occasional (1-2 times a game) a Gap blitz. These last two years the defense has played
Than it has in a decade. Quinn like all DCs has warts, but who would y’all rather have that can do better with those group? Speaking about the off-season that is

Any other DC that didn't blow a 25 point lead in the biggest game of his career.