Dan Quinn heavy favorite to become Broncos next Head Coach

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Let Dan Quinn leave......if he is that crazy. Denver has nothing good going for it! Russell Wilson is old and unfixable. The worst part is Denver is stuck with Russell's highly overpaid contract, plus they stupidly gave up so many future key draft picks to trade for this old "has been". Why on Earth would Dan Quinn want to go to that mess? It will be worse that the Atlanta Falcons job, and we saw how Dan Quinn struggled there. Dan Quinn's best move is to stay put in Dallas for now and keep helping build this Defense into a Super Bowl caliber Defense.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
This doesn't sound like a good move for Quinn or Denver.
I get it from Denver’s side. They have some pieces on defense for a guy like DQ, and you get someone there who knows Russell Wilson. I don’t see it as a great landing spot for DQ though.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This doesn't sound like a good move for Quinn or Denver.
From Quinn's side I could see that as a great spot to be in if he's looking to win quickly, but long-term it's a high risk job as Wilson will be getting older and eventually their young players will need big new contracts.

From the Broncos side, I do not understand this at all. With the team built to win now and its future traded for an old quarterback that played horrible his first year, you would think they would go all in on an offensive-minded head coach who has a history of winning with aging veteran star quarterbacks. That would clearly make Sean Payton the leading candidate if they can find a way to compensate the Saints (which may be difficult given the Wilson trade).

Personally, I think the best candidate for them would be Jim Harbaugh if they can pry him away from Michigan.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
If I were Jerry, I say two things:
1)No interviews until our season’s over
2)How much money/draft input do you want, Dan?
I think he stays here if not next man up hope he does not suck because Dan has made improvements