Dan Quinn heavy favorite to become Broncos next Head Coach

817Gill

Reaction score
Just seems a strange fit for a couple of reasons.

1. Why hire a D coach when the D was okay and clearly Wilson needs "fixed" for that team to do anything in the near future.
2. Why would Quinn go to Denver and go up against a Chiefs team and a Chargers team with a potentially, soon-to-be good HC and/or better luck with injuries - he'd be playing for 3rd in the AFCW for a while.
Bingo

thunderpimp91

Reaction score

1. Why hire a D coach when the D was okay and clearly Wilson needs "fixed" for that team to do anything in the near future.
2. Why would Quinn go to Denver and go up against a Chiefs team and a Chargers team with a potentially, soon-to-be good HC and/or better luck with injuries - he'd be playing for 3rd in the AFCW for a while.
1) who cares? Isn't that going to be more on the OC anyways?
2) Very fair point here....I don't think the Broncos job is that great of a job to begin with.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I mean he'd go to Denver to be a head coach. His only real obstacle is the Chiefs. Chargers suck.

I don't get why Broncos want a DC for a head coach though seems like a offensive mind is what they need.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Haha .. I’ve been “somebody” before and it’ s way overrated. DQ has already bombed at being a HC. Jerry will pay him if it’s about the money.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The funny thing is Quinn's defenses haven't been better than Denver's, so who is he going to bring offensively that would be an upgrade?
I’ve suspected for a while now that DQ goes to Denver as a package deal with Brian schottenheimer. He’s with the cowboys now so DQ is familiar with him. He’s also Russel Wilson’s old OC in Seattle. Almost makes too much sense to happen.

LysleE

Reaction score
That Denver job is coaching purgatory…who would want that job; at best it’s going to take years to bring that organization back to normalcy and being competitive. It will be interesting to see if ownership will give the new coach the time he needs to accomplish the plan.