Dan Quinn heavy favorite to become Broncos next Head Coach

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Just don't see it, it's not an attractive job with the position they're in and Denver should be looking for an offensive minded HC.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I think he mean Fangio replaces Quinn, and Kingsbury replaces Moore.
I caught onto that after his response. My mind was within the context of the post and didn't even consider he meant replacing both coordinators in a year (which sounds like a really bad idea).

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
After watching this defense for weeks faulter game after game, I don't much care if Quinn has both feet out the door. He went as far as Parsons could take him and when the young stud started showing signs of being human, Quinn has done nothing to help his defense, NOTHING! Quinn has turned out to be what we all call a ONE TRICK PONY, and when that pony started to tire Quinn had no other answers for his struggling defense. So, let him walk................just like they did in Atlanta.
This is a very good point, once Parsons got banged up and was no longer single handedly wrecking games, this defense went south in a hurry.

I have seen no adjustments made to compensate for this, instead three consecutive backup QBs in Minshew, Dobbs, and Howell all looked like freaking all-pros.

Now they have to play the GOAT Monday night and I am thinking this is not going to end well.

Zordon

Reaction score
This doesn't sound like a good move for Quinn or Denver.
Why? Their defense was really good this year and has been for a few seasons. They just need some improvement on O and they'll in the thick of it. Plus, I consider the Broncos a big brand in the NFL, great fans that show up everwhere. It's a good job that he should definitely take. He's maxed out what he can do here under Dumb & Dumber's circus.

Last edited:

rambo2

Reaction score
Let Dan Quinn leave......if he is that crazy. Denver has nothing good going for it! Russell Wilson is old and unfixable. The worst part is Denver is stuck with Russell's highly overpaid contract, plus they stupidly gave up so many future key draft picks to trade for this old "has been". Why on Earth would Dan Quinn want to go to that mess? It will be worse that the Atlanta Falcons job, and we saw how Dan Quinn struggled there. Dan Quinn's best move is to stay put in Dallas for now and keep helping build this Defense into a Super Bowl caliber Defense.
Dan Quinn took the Falcons to the Super Bowl.

rambo2

Reaction score
I love watching a bunch of idiots make comments about coaches. Hilarious stuff.

Bagman

Reaction score
I just want my team to get bigger and stronger in the front 7 on defense. If Quinn leaving brings that change......goodbye Danny boy.....I won't miss you.

plymkr

Reaction score
Doubt it.

He’s next in line for the Dallas job.

Denver is a train wreck.
If we lose on Monday night, Tuesday morning Quinn will be our HC. Jerry has seen the offense be inconsistent for 15 years but the last two years the defense has played as well as anyone in the league. If we as fans can see that then even our inept football guys can see it. If they don't then we got bigger problems than losing DQ.