Video: Dan Quinn Is Greeted Washington Commanders Facility

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Always liked Quinn ........ he had questionable decision making in big games and never understood why he left Micah to get triple teamed.

Good luck and thanks for the exciting defenses at the first of the year.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I think Dan did more good than bad. I don't know why ya'll are so hard on him. Just because of the GB game. The D wasn't stellar but neither was the offense. GBay outplayed us in every aspect.

Thanks for you commitment DQ. I for one am thankful for the job he did.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I didn’t realize the new owner controls interest in the Philly 76ers and Magic Johnson part of the group. Ben Johnson OC at Detroit cancelled his second interview with them as they were flying to Detroit to talk . Johnson said they were “ basketball “ guys wasn’t impressed . Stayed put in Detroit , come up with better 2 point options for Campbell .

:facepalm:

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
I didn’t realize the new owner controls interest in the Philly 76ers and Magic Johnson part of the group. Ben Johnson OC at Detroit cancelled his second interview with them as they were flying to Detroit to talk . Johnson said they were “ basketball “ guys wasn’t impressed . Stayed put in Detroit , come up with better 2 point options for Campbell .

:facepalm:
Interesting

RonWashington

Reaction score
I think Dan did more good than bad. I don't know why ya'll are so hard on him. Just because of the GB game. The D wasn't stellar but neither was the offense. GBay outplayed us in every aspect.

Thanks for you commitment DQ. I for one am thankful for the job he did.

In Miami the offense took the lead . Defense couldn’t get the last stop . In Buffalo they abused the defense . SF rolled couldn’t stop them . Heck Josh Johnson in Az had his way with the defense . Wasn’t just the “ GB game “
Last drive against Detroit chunk play after chunk play easy score .