Video: Dan Quinn Is Greeted Washington Commanders Facility

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I think Dan did more good than bad. I don't know why ya'll are so hard on him. Just because of the GB game. The D wasn't stellar but neither was the offense. GBay outplayed us in every aspect.

Thanks for you commitment DQ. I for one am thankful for the job he did.
DQ propped up our guys and gave us the illusion that we were a talented defense.

So when we didn't perform well, it was DQs fault because obviously we have a talented defense.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
He lives part time in Hawaii which is probably why he flashes the Shaka sign.......

jujoboys

Reaction score
Thanks A Lot Dan Queen For Leaving Us Out To Dry..But,You Will Be Remember In Dallas On Your Notorious Beatdown From GB :banghead:
Not just the beatdown from GB last year. Don't forget the defensive meltdowns against the Cardinals, Bills, 49ers, and Seahawks. Not to mention the end of the game chokes against the Lions and Dolphins. Even though we beat the Lions it was still a defensive choke job at the end of the game.

dfense

Reaction score
Not just the beatdown from GB last year. Don't forget the defensive meltdowns against the Cardinals, Bills, 49ers, and Seahawks. Not to mention the end of the game chokes against the Lions and Dolphins. Even though we beat the Lions it was still a defensive choke job at the end of the game.
Remember when the defense was struggling in a few games and Dak and the offense bailed them out? oh wait....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Hat oh the Hat.............. Either way thanks for your contributions in Dallas and GL oh the Hat the Hat.............. :facepalm:

jujoboys

Reaction score
Remember when the defense was struggling in a few games and Dak and the offense bailed them out? oh wait....
I'm not sure why you are bringing up the offense and Dak in a thread that is devoted to the defense and Dan Quinn. There are plenty of Dak and McCarthy threads to air your complaints about that side of the ball. My post was related to the defense. If you can give reasons as to why that post is inaccurate then I am ready to listen.

Btw, I wanted the whole coaching staff gone, not just Quinn. My post was not meant to support the offense and just blast the defense. It was just defense related because that is the theme of the thread.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

Ev'rybody's building the big ships and the boats
Some are building monuments
Others are jotting down notes
Ev'rybody's in despair
Ev'ry girl and boy
But when Quinn the Eskimo gets here
Ev'rybody's jump for joy
Come all without, come all within
You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn

I like to do just like the rest, I like my sugar sweet
But guarding fumes and making haste
It ain't my cup of meat
Ev'rybody's just standing 'round 'neath the trees
Feeding pigeons on a limb
Them pigeons'll go to him

A lamb bleat and a goat do, I can recite 'em all
Just tell me where it hurts
And I'll tell you who to call
Nobody can get any sleep
There's someone on ev'ryone's toes
Ev'rybody's gonna doze

Songwriters: Bob Dylan

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I Want to see if he can beat dallas at all , or sweep them in the season?
Will make the wash games more interesting than they have been.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I think Dan did more good than bad. I don't know why ya'll are so hard on him. Just because of the GB game. The D wasn't stellar but neither was the offense. GBay outplayed us in every aspect.

Thanks for you commitment DQ. I for one am thankful for the job he did.
True he improved our defense from the other joker that MM hired before him his ole buddy Nolan. He got the ship upright and did good works but it wasn't enough. His weaknesses were exploited by good offensive minded coaches and he did diddly squat on fixing it. Glaring weaknesses at that. It was more than the GB game. Wish him luck except against us.

plymkr

Reaction score
Can't blame the guy for taking the opportunity to be a HC. He did good things here but he failed in the playoffs. I hope for the best for him, except when he plays us, but after that playoff loss I'm not too stressed. He got completely outclassed on an Xs and Os standpoint.