Dan Quinn no "b's" to face music will run to Seattle if possible

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Lol sure you keep waiting then
I'm not waiting for anything, neither am I expecting anything. But what DQ owes the Dallas Cowboys is to produce a better defense. That's what he gets paid to do. But I'll be surprised if it happens. So what is your problem with that?

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Well, If we do that then we have to do it to every other team as well.
We need to know how DQ's defense did against playoff teams. That's what it's all about, no? Look at the Ravens. They put a hurt on the Lions, 49ers, and Dolphins, among others. Their D stood up when the competition got tough.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Dear Zoners--- Dan Quinn will run to Seattle if anyway they give him a shot....i use to think he was real and had the pulse of team til Sunday
and we got all our hearts ripped out watching the worse loss of all time to first 7th seed to win....been looking for post-game from Quinn can't find one?
heard over 100 million watched game?.....if i am way off base please respond and correct me??
GORICO
Doubt Seattle is seriously considering him unless their first or second option won't sign. I double anyone other than like the Panthers will seriously consider Quinn at least this year.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
If Quinn does get offered he should absolutely take it.. You only get so many opportunities at head coaching gigs, if he didn't and kept running the same things he did last year he would have no shot. Regardless I don't know if Quinn is there more than 3 or 4 years.

khiladi

Reaction score
The best CB, Diggs, was lost long ago. Gilmore played with one arm on Sunday. They have one actual linebacker - Clark - who has flaws. The rest was just a bunch of safeties and smoke and mirrors. When the line doesn't get pressure - which they didn't on Sunday (including Lord Micah) - what did you expect?

Yell at Dan Quinn, that's fine, but be honest about the roster. Not a single stud linebacker, barely two corners, and DTs who got pancaked too often. That's the defense.
and the defenses that Dak plays against and pads his stats are still worse than what Quinn had last Sunday.. but apparently Dak’s the GOAT for beating up on scrub defenses with a wildly superior roster..

how many third down and longs did the Eagles give up this year?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DQ will be the Cowboys problem again, no team wants him. Jerry should fire him but since he is still under contract…..he will be back. Jerry hates coaches earning free money.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I mean look what the chargers fans are saying about Dan Quinn lol

Dam, they sound depressed as hell about the prospect of Quinn getting their HC job.:laugh:

Man, that playoff game was so bad that Quinn just pissed away 3 years of goodwill.

I thought for sure Quinn would get multiple HC offers at the end of the season, but now I'm thinking its actually possible nobody gives him an offer.

That is how EPIC that beat down by the Pack was, Quinn literally pissed away 3 years of hard work in 3 hours....................OUCH

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If Quinn were getting another job, he'd have it by now. The gang is all here, folks! Hope you didn't expect consequence.
Yeah, I'm starting to think Quinn is coming back too.

Its like when 3 or 4 days passed and Fat Mike was still here, it was clear as day he was not going to get fired.

Same thing happening with Quinn now, dude has already interviewed with multiple teams and he is still here. That tells me he either totally bombed his interviews or the teams or having cold feet now because he got exposed so bad against the Pack.

I mean, its kinda hard to explain if you are the DC in a playoff game and the opposing team's WRs are running wide freaking open by like 20 yards play after play after play. If I was a GM for another team, I would have some fairly blunt questions for Quinn, like "what the hell happenned"?

nobody

Reaction score
The defensive scheme for that game was terrible. They won the week before with the same individuals. Dan Quinn and Mike McCarthy did not prepare for the playoffs and got horrifically bounced.
Which is why both coaches should be gone instead of kept. They had one job and failed to do it.