big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
If he is actually offered the job and doesn’t take it…I don’t see what he is waiting for, unless he just doesn’t want to leave Dallas and/or he is ok as DC….but then why interview?

Been saying for years that’s the job he is waiting for.

I have no opinion either way if he stays or goes. I’m numb to it mattering.

Parsons was his meal ticket, and if Quinn is smart, he realizes they have gone as far as they are going to go together and it may get ugly from here with all the family fights and the social media garbage.

slick325

Reaction score
He should get the Seattle job. His for the taking as others have said.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Does it really matter who our coaches are? It doesn’t. The great GM has refused to address the DT and linebacker problems for years…

Jerry wants individual stars. He does not understand the definition of team and doesn’t care. This team is a team full of individual selfish players…

Micah, Prescott, Lamb should be traded for as many draft picks as possible then use those same picks and start building a dominate D-line and o-line…when those problems are solved, then grab a QB and RB…

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope the best for him.
These guys played hard for Quinn.
As we're about to find out the hard way.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Something to keep in mind before anyone celebrates Quinn leaving….

Jerry will probably tell MM who he wants as DC (not the other way around) and sign him to a multi year deal, then demand that the next HC take on that DC because he doesn’t want to eat the contract.

Forcing a HC to keep a coordinator in order to get the job has been a problem, and is perfectly primed for it to happen yet again.

So let’s be careful about what we wish for.

If Quinn goes, I hope they promote Al Harris. Deserves it.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yup...Hopefully he stays....
Agree. He had this defense working like a well oiled machine every single game and especially in the playoffs.

His defenses exhibit a ferocity that is unequaled. I especially like how they've been able to stop other teams game winning drives at the end by the corners playing way up to to receivers at the line of scrimmage .

It would be impossible to replace him with the same results