Dan Quinn second interview with Seattle today

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Something to keep in mind before anyone celebrates Quinn leaving….

Jerry will probably tell MM who he wants as DC (not the other way around) and sign him to a multi year deal, then demand that the next HC take on that DC because he doesn’t want to eat the contract.

Forcing a HC to keep a coordinator in order to get the job has been a problem, and is perfectly primed for it to happen yet again.

So let’s be careful about what we wish for.

If Quinn goes, I hope they promote Al Harris. Deserves it.
If they give a new DC a multi year deal while MM has a contract about to expire I think it makes it pretty clear who the next HC of the Dallas Cowboys would be.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I like DQ but the main reason I want him to head to Seattle is because our next HC isn’t in the building. I do not want him as head coach in Dallas.

quickccc

Reaction score
Should Quinn depart to be HC, it's gonna be interested to see who goes after to be his coordinators, both defensive and offensive.

Are Witt Jr. and Al Harris still under contract ? What about Schottenheimer and Bones Fassell ?

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks it’s strange your OC or DC can get hired away and there’s nothing you can do about it. I mean you don’t even get a draft pick.

Majic

Reaction score
Still think DQ will be back, the last month of the season has cost him

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't play hard in the playoff game.
That's true, but as I have said before they found out he was gone a couple weeks before the playoff game. And so the continuity just wasn't there..
But we'll see what happens next year. Just hope for the best.

Praxit

Reaction score
Quinn getting duped in the SB. Showed up in Dallas one to many inappropriate times.

Praxit

Reaction score
Something to keep in mind before anyone celebrates Quinn leaving….

Jerry will probably tell MM who he wants as DC (not the other way around) and sign him to a multi year deal, then demand that the next HC take on that DC because he doesn’t want to eat the contract.

Forcing a HC to keep a coordinator in order to get the job has been a problem, and is perfectly primed for it to happen yet again.

So let’s be careful about what we wish for.

If Quinn goes, I hope they promote Al Harris. Deserves it.
Don't mind Harris, if can bring something new.