Video: Dan Quinn will be in the box

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Tell that to the defenses that kept the Saints to 12 pts the Pat's 9 pts throw in the Eagle's 9 pts and ended up losing the game......
Think Dak was the QB in those games!o_O
Newbie GL here and welcome to the Rockport and friends club!

I’m no newbie here. I know enough about you and the guy who liked your post to know you’ll never give Dak credit for ANYTHING. You’re troll with no life other than trolling.

I’ll be happy to join the @Rockport friends club. Where do I sign up?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Too cool. I wish I was in Pasadena in 1974 to see that band take shape.

Oh! I’m calling you a child because you’re acting like a child. Act a like a grown a** man and I’ll treat you as such.

"Treat a person as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat him as he could be, and he will become what he should be." Jimmy Johnson
So, you think your condescending tone is acting like a "grown a** man"? LOL What you are doing is called escalating a conflict. It's what happens before someone gets their butt kicked in the real world. But internet tough guys like you do it in forums because they know they can get away with it if the mods let them. So, tough guy with no regard for forum rules or civil discourse, welcome to my ignore list.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m no newbie here. I know enough about you and the guy who liked your post to know you’ll never give Dak credit for ANYTHING. You’re troll with no life other than trolling.

I’ll be happy to join the @Rockport friends club. Where do I sign up?

HF

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Joe's a putz.
You have to take his act with a giant grain of salt and realize the grumpasaurus rex that he is.

I love poking that bear, lol.

You're aces, but I'm not going to take sides on the Alice V Van debate.
Too different from each other.
You're just another internet tough guy. Tough-talking cause you know you won't get hit.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol.
I speak truths.
You speak frustrations.
Corso, you have no idea what you're talking about half of the time as you try to play the middle and be liked by all.
But you have my support if anyone tries to hurt you!
Don't mess with the Corso man!!!!!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
So, you think your condescending tone is acting like a "grown a** man"? LOL What you are doing is called escalating a conflict. It's what happens before someone gets their butt kicked in the real world. But internet tough guys like you do it in forums because they know they can get away with it if the mods let them. So, tough guy with no regard for forum rules or civil discourse, welcome to my ignore list.

I know what you're trying to do. I won't fall for it. Getting into an internet fight is stupid. I've seen enough of your comments to know that you're mean spirited person who might have issues. If you do I suggest you get help. I seriously mean that. If you're this miserable on a message board then I'm sure you're worse in real life. I sincerely wish you the best. And if you do have me on ignore then maybe someone else can suggest some help for you.

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/local-rehab-resources/texas/abilene/