Dan Snyder's next move

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Grim21Reaper said:
The 2-0 in NFC championship games always brought a smile to my face but I may get kicked off for bringing those up...

Not only do we own you:

14 wins=Dallas
3=Skins

We have 5 SB titles....

You have 3....

You are in America's capitol.....

We ARE America's team..:star::starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin

You will always be looking up..celebrating mediocrity....while we enjoy

Excellence!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ROYDESTROY said:
Not only do we own you:

14 wins=Dallas
3=Skins

We have 5 SB titles....

You have 3....

You are in America's capitol.....

We ARE America's team..:star::starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin

You will always be looking up..celebrating mediocrity....while we enjoy

Excellence!!

Uhhh, don't forget ROYDESTROY...two of those Redstinks SuperBowls were during strike seasons! :lmao2:

Grim21Reaper

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Uhhh, don't forget ROYDESTROY...two of those Redstinks SuperBowls were during strike seasons! :lmao2:

I think they had a memorable championship game in one of those... I can't put my finger on it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Grim21Reaper said:
You don't want to go down this road... Where is big Nate these days?

Where is "one legged Joe" at right now? :lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Grim21Reaper said:
I think they had a memorable championship game in one of those... I can't put my finger on it.

What? You cannot put your "finger on it"...?

Try taking your fingers out of your nose! The Dallas Cowboys won their SuperBowls playing against the best competition...while your Gibby coach won some two SB's against SCRUBS!

:lmao2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Grim21Reaper said:
In the Monday Night Football booth with another Washingtonian. It is a good show you should check it out.

Ugghhh Joe is one of the worst broadcasters. No NOT because he was once a Commander he is just annoying however I would rather listen to him compared to McGuire

Grim21Reaper

Reaction score
5Stars said:
What? You cannot put your "finger on it"...?

Try taking your fingers out of your nose! The Dallas Cowboys won their SuperBowls playing against the best competition...while your Gibby coach won some two SB's against SCRUBS!

:lmao2:

The Boys could have stopped them, at least when they won the first one.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Wow, the MIFBIS Woodworker Gang is out in full force tonight. They must be afraid Owens will pull an out of date cap with an R on it and a pair of 1980s glasses with huge lenses and put them on and a tape of the game and start whining to the refs and saying that he's such a great Christian after scoring a TD in Washington in front of Gibbs.

wileedog

Reaction score
Grim21Reaper said:
Again, I don't see how Steelers and Pats comparisons have any merit. The Boys are lightyears away from those teams. That means LB's or safeties are going to have to stop the pulling guard. Didn't work too well last year.

Because injuries put the likes of Shanle, Fowler and Fujita on the field.

Ayodele and Burnett or a top round draft pick will upgrade those positions exponentially.

The Dline is basically set with Canty, Spears and Ferguson as well as solid depth. The secondary is one of the leagues best if we add a FS, which as has been said ad nauseum we will do with FA and/or the draft.

PIck on the Oline all you want, which still looks very average, but you have no arguement on the Defense, which even after losing half our LBers and our #2 CB last year still put up the almost exact same stats as yours.

And if you want to bring up the 2nd game where you blew us out, why don't you also explain to the me the Giant game when they rolled you like a $5 hooker?