chicago JK

Reaction score
1- Tyler Guyton
2- Payton Wilson
3- Jaylen Wright
4-
5- Matt Lee

174. Dallas Cowboys: Matt Lee, C, Miami​

If the Cowboys had to play a game tomorrow, the coaches would be comfortable starting Brock Hoffman at center. But they will address the position at some point in the draft. With his anchor and quickness, Lee is terrific value in the late fifth.
6- Xavier Weaver- WR Colarado
7-Chau Smith Wade- CB Washington State
7- Javontae Jean-Baptist- Notre Dame

Feels like a start of a dynasty after that haul

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Not the biggest fan of Guyton, but I certainly see why he will be in play.

morasp

Reaction score
He's been right on a couple of Cowboys picks but In this case I hope he's wrong. I also hope at some point they draft a run stuffing DT.

reddyuta

Reaction score
intersting how they rate Guton vs Sumataia,my gut feeling they are close.he has suamataia going at 34.

Sydla

Reaction score
1- Tyler Guyton
2- Payton Wilson
3- Jaylen Wright
4-
5- Matt Lee

174. Dallas Cowboys: Matt Lee, C, Miami​

If the Cowboys had to play a game tomorrow, the coaches would be comfortable starting Brock Hoffman at center. But they will address the position at some point in the draft. With his anchor and quickness, Lee is terrific value in the late fifth.
6- Xavier Weaver- WR Colarado
7-Chau Smith Wade- CB Washington State
7- Javontae Jean-Baptist- Notre Dame

Feels like a start of a dynasty after that haul
Interesting draft. Guyton is a project but has real upside but also real downside, Wilson is a LB I like but two ACLs and a shoulder is concerning, and Wright in the 3rd is so much more appealing to me than taking Brooks or Benson in the 2nd.

Weaver is an interesting prospect in the 6th and as a ND grad, Jean-Baptist in the 7th would be decent value. Looks the part but was never as dominant in college as some thought. But for depth purposes given the run off of Fowler and Armstrong, he's not a bad option there.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I could see the positions playing out like this but different players.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I hate the Guyton pick, but like the other 2 selections. Guyton has major bust potential.
Didn’t you like the Tyler pick? Interested in why you’d dislike Guyton as I feel like there are similarities with them being raw but Guyton being a better prospect.