Dane on the Center class

tm1119

Reaction score
The free agent class of vet centers might even be deeper than the rookie class. Which means I fully expect Jerry and Co. to lock up Tyler B to a nonsensical long term deal.

RobZ

Reaction score
Don't think it's a coincidence that the Biadasz contract runs out in a year with a super strong C class.

This front office is a half a decade ahead of us.
I wonder if Philly would trade for Biadasz since Kelce retired. Is B worth a 3rd or 4th?

Beaker42

Reaction score
After JPJ, Barton and Frazier Im not sure any of these dudes would be an upgrade over Tyler B. And that’s after developing.

I know people don’t like Tyler but the dude is a league average C which is better than most.
Bortolini will be better because he’s a helluva athlete

1942willys

Reaction score
And what he has in athletics he lacks in anchor. He’s going to get pushed around unless he gets a lot stronger.
Frazier is my pet cat
a beast with 47 starts at center
I think a better choice than JPJ

1942willys

Reaction score
Miami C Matt Lee #55 is better than Van Pran or Bartolini, and Lee can be had either late 4th or 5th.

Matt Lee, C/G, Miami
Height: 6-3. Weight: 301.
40 Time: 5.03.
Projected Round (2024): 4-6.

3/9/24: Lee spent four seasons at Central Florida before transferring to Miami. He has quality size and is a well-rounded blocker. He was very good in pass protection and a solid run blocker for the Knights. That trend continued in 2023 for Miami.

not got much power in the run game and is bull rushed
sadly maybe meaner than Biadasz but not much better

1942willys

Reaction score
Not much power in the run game and bullrushed in the pass? Did you not watch the videos I posted?
No I checked half a dozen draft sites who pretty much all said the same thing
anyone going off of cherry picked video to rate a pick is a fool

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No I checked half a dozen draft sites who pretty much all said the same thing
anyone going off of cherry picked video to rate a pick is a fool
So some scrub reporters word of mouth is more believable than iron-clad videos? Sad. Too bad there are many like you.