I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Can someone provide an update on :
  • Darius Jackson
  • McKenzie Bernadeau
  • Kenneth Boatwright
  • Davon Coleman
Thanks!
I'm fixing to compile a report on Davon Coleman for you Prime my man!
But my wild rice and chicken soup in the microwave just dinged, and well I generally enjoy a light nap after eating but I'm gonna get right on that report ,,,if I remember when I wake up from my nap,,,o.k.?:grin:

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
:lmao: Yes sir by all means!
Upon awakening from my slumber these stats seemingly were imparted in my frontal lobe:
6'2" 295, d.o.b. 1-11-91 recorded 3 n.f.l. tackles plays Canadian football now, was on roster in Dallas,Chicago, Tampa, new york,,,, that wild rice and chicken soup is some amazingly powerful stuff I guess,Prime.
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Can someone provide an update on :
  • Darius Jackson
  • McKenzie Bernadeau
  • Kenneth Boatwright
  • Davon Coleman
Thanks!
I shall attempt a detailed report for you on Kenneth Boatwright this evening, and as you know, I generally drink my supper on Thursday evenings and make up for it on Fridays by consuming a lot of fried bacon, pounds and pounds of fried bacon,,, so if that report comes across as a little sketchy please take in to account the above mentioned Lean Cuisine.:lmao2:

mickswag

Reaction score
Matt Moore the QB

OR

Matt Johnson the Safety
or Ben Gardner.

SSnike_cowboys_945_1.jpg

Melonfeud

Reaction score
17 pages on DJ.... But when I make a thread it gets 2 likes, and 3 comments on it way to the basement lol
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2: well friend!
That's probably why you'll never see a thread header with "Melonfeud" under it,,,sheese you would think a man of my caliber easily handles rejection as it's all part of the territoryo_Oo_Oo_O
:lmao::lmao2::lmao: