Darius Jackson Available

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The best part is when someone gets BTFO in a near month old thread that they reach and bring it up in an unrelated thread.

Then you have the balls to talk about "deflecting".

Big Balls!
B T F O?
really? maybe in your delusional happy place world you think you did something,,, I kinda recall you "sucking up " in my unapologetic world.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We kept Rod Smith until Nov. 3 when we released him because we needed to bring up a cornerback. Smith then went to the practice squad. He was tied for second on the team in special teams tackles with four at that time.

I think it says a lot about him that we were willing to go into the season with two fullbacks just to have him as a special teams player (since he didn't play a down at fullback). We initially shifted him to fullback because we had too many tailbacks after re-signing McFadden and Dunbar, signing Morris and drafting Elliott. Dunbar's gone and Morris didn't prove that his decline isn't real, so it's easy for me to see Smith making the roster as a tailback/fullback/special teammer this time as being signed to a reserve/future contract in January.
Copy! And thanks for replying.
I threw you a like on the post to indicate I read it but just now caught a minute to tell you, thanks for bringing me up to speed.

Common Sense

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I wonder what the extent of his knee injury is? Any chance he could be a midseason practice squad candidate?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, you think all of this totally natural? Came out of nowhere, like a band of wise men following a bright, shining star?

It's normally fans that over-hype players. Many fans proclaimed greatness for DJ immediately after the draft because of his elite measurable(s).

Jerry hyped Ron Leary that summer after he was signed as a udfa and very few fans jumped on board.

With other players a coach can make 1 comment and the fans turn that into a hype train (Matt Johnson, Justin Beriault, etc..).