News: Daron Bland out 6-8 Weeks. foot stress fracture

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
That's easy. The linebackers have been greatly upgraded. The oline is upgrade too. I'd say the receivers are upgraded and I suspect that we will see outstanding play from the secondary with Carson being an important part of it.
You don’t believe that and no one else does. Your responses are always nonsense. Every team will suffer injuries in the course of the season. No team can simply shrug off the challenge of losing projected starters for any length of time.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
That's the worst thing that could have happened at this time, not that there is a great time for it. Worst than the Lance situation. Yes, worst, we know by now what Lance is. A work in progress. And i am one of those who feels the next SB QB is not on the roster at this time. Bland was counted on heavily to create at least a above average to excellent defense. He's a playmaker, not just a great player. 8 weeks out is putting it conservatively, and once he's back, he'll need time to not put too much stress on it or it will be a whole season lost. Let's hope the next Bland steps up quick.

Now I'm getting stressed....LOL.....:facepalm:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
That's the worst thing that could have happened at this time, not that there is a great time for it. Worst than the Lance situation. Yes, worst, we know by now what Lance is. A work in progress. And i am one of those who feels the next SB QB is not on the roster at this time. Bland was counted on heavily to create at least a above average to excellent defense. He's a playmaker, not just a great player. 8 weeks out is putting it conservatively, and once he's back, he'll need time to not put too much stress on it or it will be a whole season lost. Let's hope the next Bland steps up quick.

Now I'm getting stressed....LOL.....:facepalm:
The medical staff believes this type of injury will be closer to six weeks.

Loso86

Reaction score
Pray all u want for him. Not happening. Never works. Someone else will tear an acl or have a catastrophic injury. Bet it will be Liufau or Overshown.
Absolute joke. Another bad year, thanks to the spaghetti monster.
Whatever floats your boat weird negative "FAN" guy

Jarntt

Reaction score
Way too early guess is he is back to play SF in week 8. We have a bye the week before.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Wow Booth gets toasted by an ordinary receiver like Fehoko then has a really nice pass break up . Guy makes the team at CB obviously and is going to be involved with Bland down . I think the more Booth plays the better he will be I could see why Minnesota drafted him

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Way too early guess is he is back to play SF in week 8. We have a bye the week before.
In 6 weeks, we play Pittsburg 10/6/24. Week 7 is Detroit 10/13/24, then we have the Bye & play San Francisco week 9 10/27/24.

Pittsburg is probably too soon, but he might be back in time for the Detroit game, which will help. Then we have our bye to prepare for San Fran.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Ouch. That's going to hurt. We better have 1 Hell of a pass rush to mask our weakness in the secondary.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have depth at linebacker, secondary, and tight end.
I disagree. We have guys who have never played an NFL snap starting at LB and CB. That's called hope not depth. TE is Ferguson. The rest are unproven or below NFL average.

rambo2

Reaction score
I disagree. We have guys who have never played an NFL snap starting at LB and CB. That's called hope not depth. TE is Ferguson. The rest are unproven or below NFL average.
I disagree. Outstanding depth at linebacker, safety, and tight end.