News: Daron Bland out 6-8 Weeks. foot stress fracture

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
I went into the military when I was 18 and had a stress fracture in my foot. I'm 55 now, and it re-snapped as recently as 6 years ago. It's an annoying injury because most people have to walk in order to work. At least my blue-collar butt does. Never fully healed.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Bummer, only silver lining is he may miss just 4 games being we have 2 weeks to the start of the season.

gtb1943

Reaction score
No it hasn’t. Name one position that’s been upgraded objectively. You may think these rookies are ready but it’s pure conjecture.
The only spot that right now looks upgraded was LB.
At LT we had an ALL PRO
Center we had a very good one but was not strong enough
show me where else we know we upgraded?
The DT? IF our old guys can play.

Skybox22

Reaction score
Sounds good but not true
Pray all u want for him. Not happening. Never works. Someone else will tear an acl or have a catastrophic injury. Bet it will be Liufau or Overshown.
Absolute joke. Another bad year, thanks to the spaghetti monster.

Rayman70

Reaction score
translation, he won't be the same until 2025. This kind of injury can linger and be slow to come back from. The DB room will be tested early and often.

rambo2

Reaction score
No it hasn’t. Name one position that’s been upgraded objectively. You may think these rookies are ready but it’s pure conjecture.
That's easy. The linebackers have been greatly upgraded. The oline is upgrade too. I'd say the receivers are upgraded and I suspect that we will see outstanding play from the secondary with Carson being an important part of it.