News: Daron Bland out 6-8 Weeks. foot stress fracture

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I was stating 5-12 to 7-10 the other day and was starting to second guess myself, but as these dominos fall maybe it's no so far off.

Waiting for the season predication thread.

rambo2

Reaction score
I was stating 5-12 to 7-10 the other day and was starting to second guess myself, but as these dominos fall maybe it's no so far off.

Waiting for the season predication thread.
What dominos?

Aven8

Reaction score
Plenty of the newbie corners have been playing well. Bland was a newbie at one time as well

Reactions: CWR

gtb1943

Reaction score
Some people rise to the occasion, some wilt. Hopefully his replacement is a stronger man than you.
common sense is not a strong point with your post. Bland is an ALL PRO EXECTING someone to appear and do half as well is really stupid

gtb1943

Reaction score
Plenty of the newbie corners have been playing well. Bland was a newbie at one time as well
You DO KNOW that playing well and playing at an ALL PRO level and setting an NFL record is a RATHER HIGHER BAR?

gtb1943

Reaction score
This was one of the real strong areas of the team; having arguably the two best starting CBs in the league.
sucks but at least we only lose him for probably a third of the season
But this will also put more pressure on Diggs to come back strong which is not a good thing either

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Carson is about to be thrown into the fire. I think we'll be ok between him, Lewis and the new guy.

I was already slightly concerned about Diggs recovery though.

CWR

Reaction score
common sense is not a strong point with your post. Bland is an ALL PRO EXECTING someone to appear and do half as well is really stupid
Give it a rest. He said nothing to that effect. If you need to cry do it quietly in the corner.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Not good news.

I guess we wait longer for the golden age of a healthy Diggs and Bland at the same time.

lwehlers

Reaction score
losing bland a big loss for a half a season. after the first game against the browns i bet we sign veteran corner. probably put bland on the half season ir to save a roster spot.

Creeper

Reaction score
This is just bad luck. Second huge loss on defense for Dallas. I wonder who takes his place, Carson or Booth?