Darren Mcfadden

Halen88

Reaction score
Being from Arkansas I can tell you this guy is the real deal..I hope the Browns Tank this year

Stephen Colboar

Reaction score
I'm doing the same, rooting for Cleveland to do the unthinkable and have that dream season with a perfect 0-16

stilltheguru

Reaction score
dargonking999;1541177 said:
Woot!!

Mcfadden 08!!!

GO BROWNS FAILURE!!!!

:rolleyes:

Do i sense sarcasm?

And by the way would Steve Slayton be available to enter the draft?

adamknite

Reaction score
I hope we get a shot at him, realisticly though the Browns would have to majorly tank for us to land him proabley.

QT

Reaction score
Or the Cowboys can just tank the season. j/k

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Halen88;1541169 said:
Being from Arkansas I can tell you this guy is the real deal..I hope the Browns Tank this year

I am with you 110 percent......

Reaction score
Halen88;1541169 said:

:welcome: Nice to see a new Zoner!

McFadden is a top 5 pick for sure, I REALLY hope Cleveland stinks it up too!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I predict McFlabbing to be a semi-bust in the NFL. Until he proves me wrong; I'm right and you're wrong. :cool:

Reaction score
nyc;1541213 said:
I predict McFlabbing to be a semi-bust in the NFL. Until he proves me wrong; I'm right and you're wrong. :cool:

Yeah cut your PC off until your brain begins running again...:laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1541218 said:
Yeah cut your PC off until your brain begins running again...:laugh2:

How much money did you lose betting on Ryan Leaf, Brian Bosworth, Joey Harrington, Tony Mandarich, Blair Thomas, Steve Emtman, Quentin Coryatt, Rick Mirer, Heath Shuler, Ki-Jana Carter (my personal favorite), etc, etc, etc.

Most busts have something about them. I've pointed out McFadden's more than once. You shall lose this bet too. McFadden == Bust! :p:

aikemirv

Reaction score
nyc;1541213 said:

Very talented no doubt but he does not look the part of the classic NFL tailback to me.

Stephen Colboar

Reaction score
nyc;1541226 said:
How much money did you lose betting on Ryan Leaf, Brian Bosworth, Joey Harrington, Tony Mandarich, Blair Thomas, Steve Emtman, Quentin Coryatt, Rick Mirer, Heath Shuler, Ki-Jana Carter (my personal favorite), etc, etc, etc.

Most busts have something about them. I've pointed out McFadden's more than once. You shall lose this bet too. McFadden == Bust! :p:
Go check McFadden's stats and compare them to other SEC backs in the past. The only two names that compare are Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker.

Also, McFadden is in a horribly one-headed offense. He not only faces SEC speed, but faces defense that throw nine and ten guys in the box.

Halen88

Reaction score
nyc;1541226 said:

So what are Dmac's weakness??? How many times have you seen him play???

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Stephen Colboar;1541232 said:
Go check McFadden's stats and compare them to other SEC backs in the past. The only two names that compare are Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker.

This is your first and fatal mistake. You cannot compare College to the NFL. They are completely different beasts.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Halen88;1541236 said:
So what are Dmac's weakness??? How many times have you seen him play???

Search CZ for my name and McFadden. It's well documented.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Halen88;1541169 said:
:welcome: to the forum Halen88. I enjoy the YouTube videos. I always get a good laugh. Glad you finally decided to give us a try.

I think McFadden is a lock as the best player in the country in 2007 for college football. At the end of last year I was scrambling to find out how he did each Saturday if he wasn't on TV.

He'd look great in our star.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
If we waste a very high pick on Mcfadden it will be a disaster. He is nothing more than a good RB..that is being over hyped.

Reaction score
I tell you what, Darren McFadden is a better NFL prospect than either Ronnie Brown or Cadillac Williams were..

McFadden reminds me a lot of Eric Dickerson, who by the way now resides in the Hall of Fame..:wink2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Halen88;1541169 said:
What happens if Julius Jones has an incredible season?