Darren Woodson: "At Some Point The Players Have Got To Win The Games"

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
If Romo and Dak had that great defense, they would've won a SB. Put Trent in with both Romo/Dak led teams, they don't sniff the playoffs.

Right, so you are saying that both Dak and Romo need to be carried. Which means that they are just bus drivers at best. A great defense can carry Cooper Rush to a SB. What is Dak bringing to the team? I'm leaving Romo out because we already know what he brought to the team and it wasn't much.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
One year !!! You fans deserve what your getting You talk about this one is soft and this one is stupid This one is all talk.
You are all bandwagon fans 26 years with out a super bowl. Chargers Bengals and Browns are still waiting As are
Rams, Cardinals, Vikings ,Bears, Lions. Titans ,Texans and Jaguars and I won't even get started on teams with Droughts.
As a fan of over 50 years , yes I'm bragging !!!! Ive seen it all good bad miserable. I still believe our next season will be our best season
and will continue to laugh at your misery because, well, You Front runnin, bandwagon jumpin, Soft as Hell fans deserve nothing but THAT!!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Right, so you are saying that both Dak and Romo need to be carried. Which means that they are just bus drivers at best. A great defense can carry Cooper Rush to a SB. What is Dak bringing to the team? I'm leaving Romo out because we already know what he brought to the team and it wasn't much.

I won't argue any of that. Just as I was disappointed in Romo I'm disappointed in Dak too. I don't have an agenda like most Dak haters do. I'm a fan of The Star, not the players. Dak and Romo are great guys off the field but it looks like they are the same on the field. Failures! Romo's legacy is already set in stone. He's a failure. Dak is still etching his. I have hope, although very little now after his latest failure, he won't will be labeled a failure when his career is over. Some here are hoping for that because they have an agenda. But since I back my team regardless of who's the QB, I'll still root for Dak to lead this team to a SB win.

Trent is laughing a Dak

I doubt it. I'm sure he counts his blessings that he was on that team with Ray Lewis, Sam Adams, Siragusa and Woodson. They gave up only 23 points in 4 games in the playoffs.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I won't argue any of that. Just as I was disappointed in Romo I'm disappointed in Dak too. I don't have an agenda like most Dak haters do. I'm a fan of The Star, not the players. Dak and Romo are great guys off the field but it looks like they are the same on the field. Failures! Romo's legacy is already set in stone. He's a failure. Dak is still etching his. I have hope, although very little now after his latest failure, he won't will be labeled a failure when his career is over. Some here are hoping for that because they have an agenda. But since I back my team regardless of who's the QB, I'll still root for Dak to lead this team to a SB win.

I doubt it. I'm sure he counts his blessings nhat he was on that team with Ray Lewis, Sam Adams, Siragusa and Woodson. They gave up only 23 points in 4 games in the playoffs.
Trent said he will let dak hold his ring cause he will never be getting one unless it's at a pawn shop. heck garrett will get one before dak and that's not happening either.

visionary

Reaction score
I guess Woody is trying to get into the ROH

yes players need to win but Jerry is the main problem

I lost some respect for Woody with this interview I thought he was a stand up guy

khiladi

Reaction score
Everybody on this forum this off-season was yapping about how good we were personnel wise, including the best trio of WRs in the game. Fans of Captain “Calf Injury” was telling us how awful Wentz looked in Indy and were throwing stats everywhere. Moore was a genius and Zeke looked lighter and back to normal and we had the best 1-2 punch in the league. Micah Parsons is arguably a generational defender.

I mean DW is right.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Lack of execution.

Fix it, Coach! Come on, Coach! What are you, chicken? Help us, Coach!

khiladi

Reaction score
Forget Darren Woodson..

When’s Tad’s interview.. We need a fair and accurate assessment of how it’s everybody’s fault except for Captain “Calf Injury”…

2fZf.gif

Where is Tad?!?!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Woody isn’t going to be overly critical of Jerry who finally put him in the ROH. I do agree the players have to step up. Maybe if they weren’t coddled so much they would. Neither Jerry or Stephen is very critical of the players at least not in public. They seem to make a lot of apologies for them despite how they underachieve year after year. The team never looks as good on the field as they do on paper.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Darren Woodson: "At Some Point, The Players Have Got To Win The Games"

who is this loser? he better not be taking shots at dak. dak has the #1 offensive, but he's playing behind the worst offensive line, worst running backs, worst receiver, coaches in the league. um,yeah

terra

Reaction score
Don't quite agree with him. We've drafted well, but we haven't supplemented those drafts with top-quality free agents. So there are some major holes that get exploited by quality teams.

What would this defense have looked like with a monster DT on the inside? What would it have looked like with a top-notch free safety.

Now, I don't think we were going to make a major move on offense because we thought we had it covered, but what if we had traded before the deadline for a better guard or center? We want to go to the Super Bowl, but the front office makes no moves to try to cement that effort.
You look at all the SB winners of the past 20 years and how many did not have several important FA acquisitions? Or trades?

Our only significant player not drafted is Cooper. Who is a good player. But only one. This idea that only OUR DRAFTED PLAYERS deserve to be brought back and NO REAL FA's should be brought in is just another failure in a long list of Jerry and company.

terra

Reaction score
The failure is spread all around: the players did not play well; the coaches did not coach well; and holes in the roster were not filled by the Front Office.

And of course there is the culture of entitlement as well.

Western

Reaction score
The players can't win games because they just suck due to Jerry's complete failure in evaluating talent.
At some point, blame for 26 years of suckage should be placed upon one person -- Jerry Jones.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
it's just the truth. I bet you were one of those guys who were happy with garrett and couldn't figure out why he was finally kicked to the curb. huh, Eddie?

I hope you're not a betting man. ;) I liked him as a person but I never liked him a coach. I've said it here several times, I'm a fan of The Star and not the players or coaches. When Jimmy quit, and Norv and Dave left for head coaching jobs, I'm glad they didn't succeed. Yes, I was rooting for Garrett, but he ruined half of Romo's career and a 1/3rd of Dak's. At least Romo had some great mentors like Parcells, Payton and Bill Callaghan, Dak only had Garrett. One of these days homers like me who say "we will win it all next year for sure," we will have to be right one day. Right? Lol I hope! *prayers*

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope you're not a betting man. ;) I liked him as a person but I never liked him a coach. I've said it here several times, I'm a fan of The Star and not the players or coaches. When Jimmy quit, and Norv and Dave left for head coaching jobs, I'm glad they didn't succeed. Yes, I was rooting for Garrett, but he ruined half of Romo's career and a 1/3rd of Dak's. At least Romo had some great mentors like Parcells, Payton and Bill Callaghan, Dak only had Garrett. One of these days homers like me who say "we will win it all next year for sure," we will have to be right one day. Right? Lol I hope! *prayers*
the dumbness of extending Garrett makes it clear we will never win anything ever again. be happy with the past. dust off those old trophies. lol