Video: David Carr challenges Dak Prescott to a passing competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you cry when Romo went 8-8 three consecutive times?
Last time i checked Romo is retired and our starting QB is Dak Prescott so stay on the subject my fellow Boys fan ...I know you like to throw the "Romo Card" to avoid the cold hard reality of how Terrible of a QB Dak is....we get it bud...

WhizKid

Reaction score
If your whole argument involves throwing numbers up without providing context, then it's no one's fault than yourself that everyone is interpreting it the way they see fit. Explain yourself. Also, "winning" is not an argument, especially if not explaining how something was won.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
It appears you still don't understand the "glitch" and how it affected tony in the biggest, most pressure packed games. Lord knows I tried to explain it on dc.com, think of it as a short circuiting of the brain leading to loss of motor controls and poor decision making.
Your explanations don’t appear to be going over any better here, unfortunately.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Dak could get a ring and these same people will discredit him and try and replace him because he's it as unpredictable or exciting as Romo was.

On a lesser scale, I seen people do it wo with chris Jones...everyone initially felt he sucked because not he didn't no have McBriar's leg.

Only if he finds one in a Cracker Jack box...:omg:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Last time i checked Romo is retired and our starting QB is Dak Prescott so stay on the subject my fellow Boys fan ...I know you like to throw the "Romo Card" to avoid the cold hard reality of how Terrible of a QB Dak is....we get it bud...
Whether you think he's terrible or not, he was the starting QB that went 13-3, bud. Remember that? If we're all in agreement that we need new coaching, not seeing how you can ditch the QB after 2 years. This is why stupid fans don't run NFL teams... Wait, Jerry is a stupid fan.

Last edited:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Amazing response..

Four of those guys gave up 40 sacks in TEN games when Flozell went out in 2005. In 2006, they were on pace for another season of futility and getting hammered in the media with Bledsoe back there until Romo saved the season.

Yeah, amazing what Romo does to make garbage look somewhat credible..

Let’s not forget all the other weak OL they brought in. Holland, Arkin, Nagy, Costa etc...

Yep Romo had a lot of “great” linemen to work with. Funny how those names don’t get mentioned. Meanwhile Dak will be 3 years in with arguably the best oline in the NFL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Oh, no!!! You're in this forum as well, Pappy???

Ugh.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Romo had the better line?

Dak had the all-Pro line playing together for a minimum of two full years playing alongside each other when he got there.

The line looked better because Romo was actually calling the plays with Linehan. Unlike Dak, who got more responsibility and sucked, Romo was shackled by an incompetent Garrett calling plays and not even allowing him in game planning meetings and no running game.

Why did Romo suck in 2015? Romo is shackled by Garrett but Dak isn't. You can't be serious.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I disagree. It seems far better understood on this forum. At least by the more astute among us.
That's funny, it seems to have been received with silence and head scratching as far as I can tell. But don't worry; there are plenty of Looney Tunes on this forum and I suspect you are going to fit in just nicely.

JBond

Reaction score
I just have one simple observation/request....

If this video means so much, please explain to me where Carr is now and also add the numbers of playoff wins and Super Bowl trophies he has accumulated.

Thanks,

Your boy Bleu
Didn't read the whole thread, but I believe Carr and Dak have the same number of playoff wins and Super Bowl trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.