David Helman I would love for this to be Dak's last year in Dallas. (For Dak Prescott's sake.)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It actually should belittle it because they failed to cash in on it, and have the NFL record for FAILURE to cash in on the most 12 win seasons without making it to a conference title game, AND keep adding to our growing NFL record of playoff trips WITHOUT making it to a conference title game.

Wanting to hype up the empty calories of regular seasons just puts a spotlight on how much this franchise has sucked and underachieved in the playoffs this century (which is 1/4 over already).
Its not just losing playoff games. It is getting totally embarrassed. Some will just see the L in the win loss collumn, but its way deeper than that.
I just dont see how a great regular season is so enthusiastically supported while getting totally embarrassed in the playoffs....is either ignored or severely downplayed. Like it doesnt matter.

Getting flamed out against nfls better teams should tell us we just arent that good after all....top to bottom.

I guess when theres slim pickings you take what you can get?