News: David Irving being investigated for DV

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter if he is actually innocent because NFL does not need evidence. Only if they want to suspend him or not. It’s Cowboys so it won’t be swept under rug like others.

If true: he’s trash and deserves what he gets. However, skeptical that it happens after he ends it with her.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Two words "Due Process". Lets see where it goes before we start heating up the tar and collecting feathers. Take a deep breath all.
we already knows how this story ends and it aint gonna be good.

blueblood70

Reaction score
why is it when these players finally sign big contracts all of a sudden the GF are abused, IE see Zeke.. right after his big check hits the bank, bam..

i don't find this a coincidence, theres are some woman out there that are vindictive money grubbing gold diggers who cry rape/DV and make it hard for real woman is these situations to be believed when girls like Zekes EX who obviously did this on purpose, it was calculating, premediated, and noone believes her expect RG....

I'm not condoning what happens should it happen like Ray Rice but i saw this girl haul off and punch slap Ray before he finally just had enough..he should have never open fisted hit her in the face but part of the blame has to go to the woman who find it ok to DV against the man..sure its not ok to punch a woman in the face but don't think for moment when these guys try and break up with them all of sudden these instances come to light..its NOT ok to hit man or a woman, the woman who hits a man should be charged with Felony DV as well if she leaves scratches and stuff..its becoming so bad these guys need to choose a better girl to spend their time with..

garyv

Reaction score
and just when i thought we could get excited and focus on the draft....

why does this seem to happen every single year....i cant remeber one offseason where we didnt have some kind of drama

Hey just think it could be worse. Next we will here Zeke was over there helping Irving choke her :(

irishline

Reaction score

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Good grief!! Is it possible, for once, that the Cowboys can get through an entire season without any suspensions?? We were looking good there for a while. smdh. And just as another poster stated, even if he's innocent, it doesn't mean he won't get suspended by our wonderful commissioner. *see Zeke case* :eek:

My bold claim was that the team would only have 1 suspended player this year (not including Gregory). If Irvin eventually gets suspended then I'm still good. Of course, he may not get suspended this year because the legal process (if he gets arrested) needs to play out and the NFL needs to conduct their investigation. But he may go on the commissioner's list.

Qbert

Reaction score
Idk if it’s true or not, but wasn’t this what some said would happen when Zeke got suspended? Crazy Ex’s making allegations to screw someone’s career, who cares if it’s not true

irishline

Reaction score
We went all the way to April before an event about one of our players was reported. Not too bad.

If he gets arrested he will be the 16th NFL player arrested so far in 2018 (3 for DV or assault)...

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/

Sad times...

Oh and so far zero suspension for anything not PED/Substance abuse related in 2018...
(Not saying the won't be just noticing that no one since last summer has been from the list above)

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/

blueblood70

Reaction score
its not atwitter joke or hack, ive gotten real push alerts on him being investigated.. I sure hope theres something in his contract that allows it to be fully voided and him cut should the investigation lead to an actual arrest and prosecution.. they should be able to tear them up especially if its 30 days old or less.. he might have known about this already and only signed his tender now as to make sure he got the ink on it before the cowboys found out about this..

Verdict

Reaction score
The Cowboys may not cut him. I think if they cut him his money may be guaranteed. If he is suspended he won't get paid and we willl get the cap money back.