Video: David Irving goes in on Jason Garrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
This guy is a clown and a loose cannon. If I were JG or Jerry, I would no longer answer any questions on this guy.

GenoT

Reaction score
When a floater keeps circling but it won’t go down...

mattjames2010

Reaction score
5348446b6848c.image.jpg

David Irving should take his own advice.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's the last David Irving nonsense I'll ever read.
Moving on.

PS David, when the HC seems distant, it ain't because of your color, it's because you're a train wreck waiting to happen and he's done wasting his time.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I have no respect for race baiters. None. I am so tired of it and hope to live to see a day where people are judged by their character.

With that I am no fan of Garrett as a coach. Over a decade the guy has proven he is no difference maker and should be gone. That said I absolutely do not believe Irving. That guy is a drug addled simpleton. The 24/7/365 media is always looking for a story so they seek out this moron, get him revved up and bang you have a head line.

Garrett is a terrible coach but the players have always seemed to like him. I would bet a lot of money Irving lands in jail in the next 12-18 months.

Brax

Reaction score

Last 30 seconds told me all I need to know about Irving. I still think Garrett needs to be replaced, but I'm on his side with this one.

Full interview:

this is a very hard one to believe not matter what side of the fence you are on with JG, the race card doesn't hold water this time.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I'm not saying Garrett is uncomfortable around people of color.......but what if he is?

We are just fans and base what we think of Garrett from sideline and happy go lucky clips.

We are not constantly in any of the players and coaches personal space outside of that.

I'm sorry but I'm not on either side without knowing the facts. I dont really know Garrett like that for me to come to the conclusion that he is uncomfortable around people of color or not.

But for all we know he could be.
normally people that are uncomfortable around people of color will have history of this. Through out Garrett's career there has never been a whisper of this. Not saying its not possible but to go from a playing career then to coaching career both requiring you to around a lot of people you are uncomfortable with seems a little counter productive.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Garrett looks awfully comfortable around the people in his locker room from the footage I’ve seen. Also, the people of color that play for him don’t seem to quit on him.
100% agree. They love him and support him. Us as fans waver because of his ways but the players love him at this time. IRVING just trying to make headlines that’s all.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
It’s Never Me, it’s Always what someone else is doing to hold me down!
Unfortunately THIS is the mentality these days from way too many people...unfortunately again there's way too much I WISH I could say but can't because of the rules here.

Victim-hood mentality is very prevalent.

On a side note...we're calling them people of color now? I can't keep up with this crap when did we stop calling them "black people"? If I say "colored people" though I am getting blasted...I really can't keep up with this crap.

nobody

Reaction score

What a load of horse poop. I have my problems with Garrett, but Irving's an idiot.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The guy is a nut-job man child. He's unwilling to take inventory of his own actions and tries to point the finger elsewhere.
He's lazy and mentally unstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.