Video: David Irving goes in on Jason Garrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
is that the pastor that dances and kisses poisonous snakes? or am I thinking about another church? lmao...

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know Jimmy let a lot of what Leon Lett did slide and I know Jimmy knew what was going on with players away from the field, but Jimmy did expect all out effort when it came to practice or games players were expected to be there and be on time and once there you worked your ars off or you did not say long

Of course it was easier to let things slide then. We now live in a world of drug testing, social media, political correctness and everything we do being caught on video. It's much harder to sweep things under the rug.

BillyBates

Reaction score
as much as I would love to see Garrett on another's side line. man this is total B.S.. Irving obviously high thinks J.G is uncomfortable with black folk. he is uncomfortable with idiots inhaling GREEN things from a glass pipe.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Imagine taking ANYTHING David Irving says seriously.
at fault: ISU police, His baby momma, the NFL, Jason Garrett, fans who expected him to love football, weed for being too good, practice for occurring at all., Texas for not being in California near his home, California for not being near Texas
not at fault: David Irving
I COPIED & CONCURRED (also,I'd like to add,my complete comprehension & appreciation of the obvious infused insightful humor of yer' post was already across the finish line ,well rested & waiting for my reading abilities to catch up ,being merely only 3/4's of the way thru the actual mental digestion of the printed words,,,ya ,I know, it is a somewhat special gift,,,:starspin:)

:):laugh::)

RoboQB

Reaction score
Because you brought it up lol

Trust me, that guy isn't worth the hassle.
He talks in circles and thinks he's smart.
In truth, he's a blithering idiot but his mother loves him.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
that's david blaming his failures on another but garrett may also have some problems he Is not a good coach

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Of course it was easier to let things slide then. We now live in a world of drug testing, social media, political correctness and everything we do being caught on video. It's much harder to sweep things under the rug.

I wished someone would have intervened with the 90's team. We had guys get into a lot of trouble Nate did a couple of years in prison and cost the life of Mark Tunie.

Status
Not open for further replies.