Video: David Irving goes in on Jason Garrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
So blame Garrett because you weren't willing to put in the time and effort to help yourself or your team......When Garrett says he wants the right kind of people, clearly Irving isn't the kind of player Garrett is referring too..

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Garrett: "You've been missing drug tests haven't you? Well why don't you just quit. We don't need you. You can go be an actor, you do acting right? They don't do drug tests there.

Don't come back to the facility."

DeliriousRealisticFruitfly-small.gif

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

Last 30 seconds told me all I need to know about Irving. I still think Garrett needs to be replaced, but I'm on his side with this one.

Full interview:

I'm not saying Garrett is uncomfortable around people of color.......but what if he is?

We are just fans and base what we think of Garrett from sideline and happy go lucky clips.

We are not constantly in any of the players and coaches personal space outside of that.

I'm sorry but I'm not on either side without knowing the facts. I dont really know Garrett like that for me to come to the conclusion that he is uncomfortable around people of color or not.

But for all we know he could be.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is another nonsense comment by this guy who quit on the team. For years, Garrett has been criticized for being too friendly with his players. I've seen published photos of him court side at basketball games with
players of color (embarrassed even describing someone this way still) , laughing and enjoying each other. There is no way this is true, although maybe he was uncomfortable with Irving, which is understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.