Recommended David Irving officially suspended

glimmerman

Reaction score
Irving or Gregory? I didn’t think Irving reached that level yet. Last I saw was 4 games for substance. Next should be 10 games and then undefinately. Or 10 games and then a full season and then indefinately.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Irving or Gregory? I didn’t think Irving reached that level yet. Last I saw was 4 games for substance. Next should be 10 games and then undefinately. Or 10 games and then a full season and then indefinately.
Just visiting Denver, and decided to stop in to one of the marijuana hubs that are everywhere here.
Thought it was funny that they had a David and Randy blend, that's really the name... David and Randy.
Its about 24 percent, which sparked my interest, and I asked why the name,, and the guy behind the counter said that the owner of the hub is a big time Cowboys fan,,,
just thought it was funny,, and I bought some... good stuff.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
time for this team to move on from both Gregory and irving million dollars talents with 10 cent brains

Reactions: CWR

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Apparently, violating the Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse of the NFL is another one of Irving's "natural abilities". He's really great at it.