Recommended David Irving officially suspended

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
FA that I don't think Cowboys intended to bring back which was reported a couple of weeks back

Garrett combine presser said it all, when asked about Irving his response was, he's a free agent. Remember the last time he gave such response about a player? Greg Hardy........lol

Other words, we have no intention of offering him a deal.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We tried and at least we didn't commit a huge contract.

I don't need a choir boy on the team, but I do need someone who won't assault the choir.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
this substance abuse policy for substances that are legal in places is really getting old.

I mean, either get rid of it or be fair and have substance abuse policies for drinking. Sheesh.
HGH is legal but NFL players can't use it..... weak argument

10 players suspended out of 2000 ia hardly an epidemic

JayFord

Reaction score
I don’t know his situation but being suspended this many times you have to take some accountability for your actions

Reaction score
Since the team is so poor at obtaining pass rushers, (Only one quality rusher in the last 5 drafts- Lawrence), I wonder if they should even bother in this draft. Gregory & Irving speak for themselves, Taco isn't setting the world on fire, & neither are Charles Tapper or Dorance Armstrong. The latter two barely seeing the field, even though the competition was mediocre, at best, last season. Maybe the first step should be to NOT take dope heads. You know, players who have a history of letting their teams down, because dope is more important to them than their responsibility to teammates.