Recommended David Irving officially suspended

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Since the team is so poor at obtaining pass rushers, (Only one quality rusher in the last 5 drafts- Lawrence), I wonder if they should even bother in this draft. Gregory & Irving speak for themselves, Taco isn't setting the world on fire, & neither are Charles Tapper or Dorance Armstrong. The latter two barely seeing the field, even though the competition was mediocre, at best, last season. Maybe the first step should be to NOT take dope heads. You know, players who have a history of letting their teams down, because dope is more important to them than their responsibility to teammates.
Tapper is gone. He demanded off the team because he was set to be the 5th/6th DE at the start of this past year. He's now a bench warmer on the Jets.

Pants

Reaction score
in the thread title, you can replace "officially" with "inevitably" so that it can be used over and over (idiot)

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Just visiting Denver, and decided to stop in to one of the marijuana hubs that are everywhere here.
Thought it was funny that they had a David and Randy blend, that's really the name... David and Randy.
Its about 24 percent, which sparked my interest, and I asked why the name,, and the guy behind the counter said that the owner of the hub is a big time Cowboys fan,,,
just thought it was funny,, and I bought some... good stuff.
Send some to randy, rehab is over for him.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I can’t wait for his next commercial. They are so reviting. Glad this bum is gone.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
ROFl, I watched some youtuber making predictions on FA and where they go... they had this useless dopehead going to NY vagiants... ohh if only , I got my fingers crossed he does....

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Do you think Jerry has learned anything from this Gregory/Irving fiasco?
I doubt it.
Irving may be gone for good but I bet Jerry isn't giving up on Gregory. Too much invested.

Creeper

Reaction score
What a waste. How does a guy violate the league policies the year he becomes a free agent? You have to be monumentally stupid to do that.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
The reason Irving was on the KC practice squad to begin with because he had no staying power over the long term. Cowboys inherited KC's problem. Its time to put Irving in the past and move on. I dont think other teams will take a chance on him for any reasonable amount of money. Some players are not cut out for the long term rigors of the NFL.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
You're hair is getting way too long . you know you've got to cut it !!!!!!!!!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Irving or Gregory? I didn’t think Irving reached that level yet. Last I saw was 4 games for substance. Next should be 10 games and then undefinately. Or 10 games and then a full season and then indefinately.

I assume Schefter came keep them straight. It was dated March 1.

But it does seem off that he was indefinitely suspended. And for substance abuse.

I hate that the league makes player drug a league issue, and then keeps fans in the dark about what's going on.

No Fun League.