Recommended David Irving officially suspended

Doomsday101

Reaction score
They will hang onto Gregory because it costs nothing and he seems to be putting forth some effort
They soured on Irving months ago
Sadly Irving has amazing talent and when he’s working at McDonalds he can look back on what could have been

I do not agree with the team on the Gregory issue because it does cost us in terms of using resources to find yet another DE instead of being able to have full resources to address other areas of need. I think it is a mistake and just do not see this turning around. People were so sure this was behind Gregory and yet here we are once again. If he is suspended for the season it automatically creates a situation where the Cowboys need to find DE help. What was looking to be a strength of the team now is thin once again all because of Gregory actions. I don't wish him bad but I would rather see this team move on from troubled players and find guys who are dedicated to the game

Buzzbait

Reaction score
He's a full blown idiot.

I feel bad for his daughter. I fear she's in for a difficult life.

She basically has to raise herself.

He's writing off his future, his income, and his daughter for the sake of smoking weed. That's a pretty high price to pay for something
they "claim" isn't even addictive. :rolleyes:
I just read online he posted in social media that he has no intention of returning to the NFL till they change their marijuana rules. :banghead:
I'm sure his daughter will respect his decision.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
David Irving should have understandably worn out his welcome in the NFL by now.

He's at a point when he's more of a distraction than a help to himself and his team.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Why he was getting paid last year.....JJ can you sign me? I dont smoke weed but I will start just so I wont have to play and get a pay check for it!