Twitter: David Irving reinstated

jblaze2004

Reaction score
But does Irving have to sit out over a month after declared reinstated before he practices and plays with his team ..like Gregory was forced (ridiculously) to do so ?
Only if he decides to sign with the cowboys again smh.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Makes sense. He already has a Marinelli name.

Tomsula can't compete with that.

Reactions: BAT

Kaiser

Reaction score
If I owned the Cowboys I would call him and get a read on where his head is at. I still think he will want to play in a state that has legalized pot, but I could be wrong. Dallas can use a DT and it doesn't hurt to find out is he would play for Dallas, if he is in any kind of football shape, and what kind of money he is looking for. I would also want to know what happens if he tests positive for pot again or if he has to take drugs tests what happens if he misses one. Based on what I have read about Irving it did not sound like he was willing to give up smoking weed to play football. But he is also not a stupid guy. He might be thinking he takes a 1 year deal for about $3 million and he can live for a while on that if he chooses to quit again.

Dallas is very good about using incentives in contracts, when they signed Greg Hardy they gave him a high salary (that matched his salary from the previous year) but gave it all to him in per-game incentives. Every game he played earned him 1/16th of the total.

They could do the same with Irving, IMO that is the only way to do it.

Kaiser

Reaction score
And I’d tell you that the hump in Dallas hasn’t been the coaching. But I think we both already know that, right? So frustrating watching people get angry over where to put the deck chairs.

Its Rowdy, isn't it? Cmon, you want to come out and say it out loud. Go ahead.

Kaiser

Reaction score
He's not one of those guys.

Who was the poster here that sat next to him on a flight? I remember someone posting that, they said he seemed like a good guy but he was really clear about saying he had never enjoyed the game or the contact.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Who was the poster here that sat next to him on a flight? I remember someone posting that, they said he seemed like a good guy but he was really clear about saying he had never enjoyed the game or the contact.
I remember this.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
people saying sign him. :facepalm: hard to tell if some are in jest or not. But I guess not everyone believes in the concept of: Locker Room Cancer...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its Rowdy, isn't it? Cmon, you want to come out and say it out loud. Go ahead.

If I owned the Cowboys, one of the first things I’d do is set Rowdy alight at center field in the middle of the season opener.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I agree. But is he the same player? But on second thought, would it even matter when you consider Poe and Crawford?

I agree. He is likely better than both. Why the heck are they paying Crawford millions. This team lack talent evaluators...

My3Sons

Reaction score
I don't care if he spends every minute he is not on the field hitting a rubber red ball on a string with a wooden paddle. The moment he steps between the white lines he is better than we march out there every week.

Reactions: BAT

Flamma

Reaction score
I agree. He is likely better than both. Why the heck are they paying Crawford millions. This team lack talent evaluators...

Thankfully Crawford is out after this season. Opens up cap space.