Twitter: David Irving reinstated

conner01

Reaction score
How did he get reinstated that quickly but Gregory has to wait? Now he can play before Gregory? This guy basically gave the middle finger to the NfL lol. But. No cowboys bias at all right?
He’s not a cowboy
Easy question

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
There are states it’s legal but no team it’s legal as far as league rules
This is true, but they've been lax before and they're even more lax now per the rules.
It sure helps even more when you're living in a city where what he does is not a big legal issue also so there are less worries.

Now I'm not speaking definitively here. I know no other man's mind. I'm simply spouting off, as correct, or incorrect the spouting may be.

fivetwos

Reaction score
You said they are unwilling to bring in a new player because it would show they made a mistake with who they went into the season with, and none of this changes the fact the the Cooper deal proves otherwise.
Ok man you win the semantics argument.

That's left this franchise exactly where right now?

Aven8

Reaction score
With Hill out it’s a no brainer. Jerry loved this kid and JG hated him.

Reactions: CWR

fivetwos

Reaction score
If the reason they weren't signing Harrison was to wait for Irving....fine...whatever.

Just sign SOMEONE at DT when the street bodies are better than what you have.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The only big plays I remember him making were against GB....lol. So there’s that, but I’m not feeling it. By the time he could play, our season may be over. The defense needs to get better right away.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd hire @Idgit as a consultant for my next coaching hire.

And I'm not kidding.

And I’d tell you that the hump in Dallas hasn’t been the coaching. But I think we both already know that, right? So frustrating watching people get angry over where to put the deck chairs.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
And I’d tell you that the hump in Dallas hasn’t been the coaching. But I think we both already know that, right? So frustrating watching people get angry over where to put the deck chairs.
You know I've always been the guy in your sidecar.

Cebrin

Reaction score
#Respect.

I hope you end up doing something you love for money.
Sounds like you're good at what you do which means that translates.

Shoot, I just hope you end up doing something you love full-time, money, or not.
Thanks for the kind words. I love playing music, so that's what I do on the side, but unfortunately this year has been rough with live music being banned almost everywhere.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok man you win the semantics argument.

That's left this franchise exactly where right now?
It wasn’t schematics, it was just an incorrect point. Obviously as things sit today, 2 years after the Cooper move, the team doesn’t appear to be in a better position - I didn’t suggest it did - but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t consider whether what we post is supported by facts.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
This is true, but they've been lax before and they're even more lax now per the rules.
It sure helps even more when you're living in a city where what he does is not a big legal issue also so there are less worries.

Now I'm not speaking definitively here. I know no other man's mind. I'm simply spouting off, as correct, or incorrect the spouting may be.
No, you're onto something there. This is the only thing that worries me about Gregory and other potential FAs over the long haul. Why come here when you can play for several other teams wo the potential legal hassle coupled with being able to buy it at 7 eleven (almost). I'd need a couple more mil to sway me to Texas and SJ is purdy cheap :D

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Sign him. There’s no reason to not sign him.
There is, at least in jones boys minds lol.
If you make them mad at you they are not the type to let that go.
I think they got mad at him, and I might too, but they hold a grudge.
(I mean jerry still holds a grudge against jimmy after all these years, lol or Jimmy would be in ring of honor , dont u think??)

So I doubt jones boys will show any interest.

I would however bring him in if he could play even in november, because he would be cheap, and possibly better than what we have.