Twitter: David Irving reinstated

Cowboys22

Reaction score
That was quick. I wonder why Gregory took so long and how long before he can actually play or does he have to sit out 6 weeks like Gregory?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Just think how great he could be if he liked playing on Sundays. He's actually guilty of what 75% of the working class Americans are guilty of and that's people hating their job. That doesn't mean he's a lousy player, it means he needs a pay check and realizes this is probably the only way he can make big bucks in a short amount of time. If the Cowboys have cap space and he's available with no strings attached, then get him signed and in camp.

Mattitude

Reaction score
I don’t think I can stomach David Irving signing somewhere else. I might throw up and have explosive diarrhea at the same time!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Irving would sadly...immediately...be the best DT on this team.

But the confidence in Crawford will probably make them not do it.

Itll be blamed on a "scheme fit" w Nolan or some crap.

Mattitude

Reaction score
Irving would sadly...immediately...be the best DT on this team.

But the confidence in Crawford will probably make them not do it.

Itll be blamed on a "scheme fit" w Nolan or some crap.

No way they can say anything about scheme for when the mantra this off-season was “players over system”

fivetwos

Reaction score
Snacks and Irving are one of the things that may make the impossible possible this season....

But they will continue to roll w Crawford and crew.

Jerry's old reasoning....."Ahm pahyin im to bay among the behst day tays. Nah he shud bay."

Its ridiculous management that'll never add up.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'd kick the tires. I don't think he was ever a clubhouse issue, just a lazy dude who liked to smoke pot.