Twitter: David Irving reinstated

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
could be that the NFL FO and Goodell have less on their plate to do now, as opposed to the summer.

or Mara woke up from his nap. :laugh:
Its amazing, league wide, when you look at the injuries, and now how players that Goodell had locked in his dungeon are now released.
Roger Goodell is a scum bag commish, he might as well go in to politics.

fivetwos

Reaction score
KC will probably get him too.

Meanwhile the cheap kid.....

"We like our guys"

Never getting anywhere w the mismanagement of funds. Never.

He may be worse than Jerry. Seriously.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Maybe we just need the great Tyrone Crawford to retire before they realize he isnt the answer to every DL deficiency.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We might actually be able to somewhat turn our defense around with Gregory coming back, Irving joining, and some LBs and DBs coming back from injury. We'd still need a safety though.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Go get em Jerry, maybe Irving changed his outlook in life not just wanting a paycheck. Look at Aldon he is doing well.

Mattitude

Reaction score
I really want to see a nickel defense with Lawrence smith Irving and Gregory out there late in the season!

someone is going to be in the backfield every single play

johneric8

Reaction score
I saw his agent on I think Big Game Jame's show and he said that David hates Dallas.... He would never play for the cowboys again! Apparently in David's mind he was treated very poorly by the Cowboys Org. Don't shoot the messenger.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I saw his agent on I think Big Game Jame's show and he said that David hates Dallas.... He would never play for the cowboys again! Apparently in David's mind he was treated very poorly by the Cowboys Org. Don't shoot the messenger.
I thought he more so disliked Garrett but yeah it wouldn’t shock me. Not sure how they did him wrong but it is what it is.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I thought he more so disliked Garrett but yeah it wouldn’t shock me. Not sure how they did him wrong but it is what it is.

Screw him.. I don't want supremely talented players who don't love the game .. give me a modestly talented guy who gives me everything he's got on every play over the supremely talented guy who shows up 4 or 5 plays a game but disappears otherwise.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
How did he get reinstated that quickly but Gregory has to wait? Now he can play before Gregory? This guy basically gave the middle finger to the NfL lol. But. No cowboys bias at all right?

Exactly.. the Cowboys own the rights to Gregory so he has to wait.. The Cowboys don't have the rights to Irving so he can play tomorrow.