Twitter: David Irving reinstated

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
How did he get reinstated that quickly but Gregory has to wait? Now he can play before Gregory? This guy basically gave the middle finger to the NfL lol. But. No cowboys bias at all right?
You're going to rile up @aria ...

TheHerd

Reaction score
That was quick. I wonder why Gregory took so long and how long before he can actually play or does he have to sit out 6 weeks like Gregory?
Ooo, ooo. Call me. I know this one. He doesn't play for the Cowboys. So no, he plays tomorrow if he wants.

fivetwos

Reaction score
You wanna catch lightning in a bottle and have a chance this year?

Sign Harrison and Irving.

You want to stick to your ******* narrative (we like our guys)....then continue to lose.

Your excuse is already written for 2020.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'm guessing this will be 100% MM call, it's a low-level signing of a low-level player. I doubt it matters that much to Stephen or Jerry.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
How did he get reinstated that quickly but Gregory has to wait? Now he can play before Gregory? This guy basically gave the middle finger to the NfL lol. But. No cowboys bias at all right?

Oh lawd, stop it. Where's Josh Gordon? Didn't he apply a while ago even though the Seahawks signed him? Seattle bias anyone?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Please sign David Irving. I went to Vegas a year ago and put down a $100 bet that Dallas would be starting both Aldon Smith and David Irving this year.

If Irving starts one game I win 470 Trillion Dollars.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
i doubt Irving would want to come back to this mess.
I don't think he does. If he's going to come here, he's going to have to be outbid.
All the people here saying sign him like it's that easy are going to be the same people griping about Stephen and Jerry when he signs somewhere else.
I just don't think he wants to be here.

JMO