David Irving suspended 4 games

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Marinelli has worked MAGIC with these tire kickers we have on the defense......

On one hand, I agree with you. He did well overall. However, let's not act like he had no say in what we got on defense in this entire time. He REFUSED to ask for a 1 tech DT. That's on HIM. He thought he could magic a defense without a 1 tech. So, yes, he has done well overall, and I do hope that he continues to do well. But he also should have asked for a 1 tech DT. There were LOADS of 1 techs available in the draft in the time he's been here, and he refused all of them.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yeah, lets place the blame on others than the player himself....:facepalm:

9nohQh4.jpg

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Hypothetically if Collins isn't healthy to start the year there's very little depth.
Of those names besides Crawford, the
one I'd probably trust the most is D-Jones as a rotational 3T. Ward is a ?, Ash isn't good, Brice might not totally suck, but he's coming back from injury too.
I don't know enough about Woods to say he won't be decent, so I'll reserve judgement on him.
We don't ask a ton out of our DTs and I think this group is more than adequate

Western

Reaction score
Late Friday afternoon news/suspension dump day.
And, the dump just landed on Jerry's doorstep.

Get rid of this guy.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
maybe some day Jason garrett and jerry and Stephen jones will realize that there are no short cuts to building a championship team lots of other org's have already learned

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Not surprised, but still speechless. One of my favorite players in the lineup when healthy and level-headed. Don't understand why we keep doing this to ourselves.