David Irving suspended 4 games

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How low has Doomsday fallen....we are now hoping and wishing Druggie Gregory saves the day.......R.I.P. Doomsday

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lt's not all bad.

Irving just destroyed his big-contract potential.

His price-tag for 2019 just dropped dramatically.

As for the first four games of 2018...

Crawford & Collins will share the #3 DT responsibility.

I think Irving is a heck-of-a-player when his head is in it, but the Cowboys can survive his 4 game suspension.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly, and, as long as Collins is healthy, I'm not concerned.

Collins LOL...ya another STUD player of ours......like having Donald and Suh all wrapped in one player......Someone in the FO should have went out and signed a 80 million $$$ Def-lineman......hike hike

P.S. You know....like the Guys in the below sign photo.....

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
lt's not all bad.

I think Irving is a heck-of-a-player when his head is in it, but the Cowboys can survive his 4 game suspension.
Collins/Crawford is a solid at 3T, I just hope the lack of depth doesn't bite them in the butt.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I had a feeling this would happen. Even if his ex-spouse as lying about the DV...the comment “wait till you hear about the failed drug test” stuck out to me.
Well ,CRAP:confused:

Prolly the only thing he could do to favour his
football career in 18 is to reevaluate his long held *head down& butt up in the air defilade fighting position* he's currently been Manning!
* how much *** pocket cabbage does this 4 game suspension blow bowling ball sized holes thru his
Retirement fund,I wonder?*

ATTENTION; Mr.Irving#95,,,should you perchance happen upon my words,you ought to pay heed,bro!

" keep yer head up & wheelhouse focused on RAMMING SPEED for the 12 game season you got to look forward too,,,that'll prolly entails, you walking thru this real slow while drinking lot's of water& biting yer' tounge damn ner' daily,,, cuz' it's gonna start looking like a former #19's,,, 'BB in a beer can career ' of a ' short circling flight path,,,but Yer'entirely of a naturally superior& different class& caliber over 98.6 % of the cat's suiting up on Sundays to play the game,,,,you got 12 games to wreak havoc & invoke holy Hell fire of accomplishments,,, leaving that opponent out their on the field, a smouldering, broken&shattered shell of themselves prior to 'kickoff',,,,if you *break bad,high,wide& handsome* in the 12 games yer' hopefully gonna see,,,that golden career ticket is gonna be yours,Dave:thumbup:

:starspin::star::starspin:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Next man up....

Brian price. Stardom awaits.....
Christ our DT roster is a who's who of crap players.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Collins is good when healthy and when playing at 3T. Crawford is too small to play on the inside and has no bend to play on the outside. I can't wait til he's gone
You are wrong about TCrawford

He brings more than anyone on the DL but DLaw last year

TCrawford gets the most consistent pressure from all positions and never misses time

We are lucky to have him at such a fair price......7m a year

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
lt's not all bad.

I will take him year to year at the vet minimum

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
To think we could've had this guy for a 5ht rounder.........damn (lol)

Oakland Raiders
Defensive tackle Maurice Hurst

Sure, Hurst was ranked by Pro Football Focus as the No. 3 overall prospect in the 2018 draft, but a heart condition that got him sent home from the combine scared off enough teams that the first-round talent fell to the Raiders in the fifth round. Hurst has been more than a pleasant surprise for Oakland in that he is running with the first-team defense in its 4-3 base at left defensive tackle (last year's starter, Eddie Vanderdoes, is rehabbing from a torn ACL) and has starred in the offseason. Beating All-Pro Kelechi Osemele when he flipped sides not only opened the eyes of the coaches, but also got the attention of Osemele, who gave the rookie the, ahem, business. -- Paul Gutierrez

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Collins LOL...ya another STUD player of ours......like having Donald and Suh all wrapped in one player......Someone in the FO should have went out and signed a 80 million $$$ Def-lineman......hike hike

P.S. You know....like the Guys in the below sign photo.....

Again, I'm not terribly worried. We'll see what our team does, but I just hope that Collins stays healthy.