Twitter: David Irving Tweet' Suspension increase?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm going to guess he also doesn't roll down his window when pulled over by the police either.

It's simple. You're caught. Now do their little dance and try not to make it worse. Smh

Ha!, at night when I've been pulled over not only do I have my window down but I've stuck both hands out of that open window, after awhile of waiting on them to approach I've even circled my hand like " hurry up pal,I'm waiting on you" ( some might think that's a being a dick move but it's dark and I don't need a jumpy cop ,, besides it kinda gets inside their heads like" this guy ain't all that bad, if he checks out on paper work, I'll cut him loose) worked twice,,,so far!:thumbup:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

RoboQB

Reaction score
Ha!, at night when I've been pulled over not only do I have my window down but I've stuck both hands out of that open window, after awhile of waiting on them to approach I've even circled my hand like " hurry up pal,I'm waiting on you" ( some might think that's a being a dick move but it's dark and I don't need a jumpy cop ,, besides it kinda gets inside their heads like" this guy ain't all that bad, if he checks out on paper work, I'll cut him loose) worked twice,,,so far!:thumbup:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Most cops will be cool once they realize you're cool.... not all, but most.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Our best DEs are Gregory and Irving. They'd make quite a nasty duo for years to come. They also happen to be the dumbest guys on the team.

Honest to god this is the post of the CENTURY. So friggin' true. Certain positions seem to attract DUMB guys. Defensive End, Wide Receiver, Running Back. Positions that you don't have to be the deepest thinker to play I would say.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This works better if you use the voice of Mr. Burns and Smithers on this deal Al.

:laugh:
Hilarious!
Now I have no intention of fuzzing this cat up that I admire and pay heed to his posts,,,but,, sometimes I read Jazzy Cat22 in the voice of Glenn Quagmire,, I mean he got all kinds of pissed off around the time of the " Jaylon' s nerve" thread and channeled an angry/ fuzzed up Glenn Quagmire to a T,,,:lmao: it was funny stuff .
o_O

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Mess up your money David :facepalm:. These guys can't mess up AFTER the signing bonus/guarantees? Lol

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The NFL is getting more ridiculous and players are getting dumber. Bad system. If you want to live out a dream that few get the opportunity to do, do what they say. If you don't, go sell cars. That's it.

Coming from a person that supports "weed."
you haven't seen nothing yet it will get worse in the years to come. and it is not just the players.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Funny. I went with Vader and The Emperor.

They are the same thing aren't they?

b902aa33185271ff87594c531db643d2--the-simpsons-star-wars.jpg

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
The players vs owners is going to be one heck of a showdown when they negotiate the next CBA. I expect a long work stoppage bc of crap like this.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The players vs owners is going to be one heck of a showdown when they negotiate the next CBA. I expect a long work stoppage bc of crap like this.
I think fans should expect the 2021 season to be wiped out.

Funny, I just posted something similar in another thread.

I really wish the players could do something earlier. Many of the NFL issues are getting out of hand. Discipline and Weed are the top 2 issues. Weed testing is dumb and the discipline issues are very inconsistent and more difficult from the players perspective than they should be.

They need an independent entity that can oversee the discipline issues. This entity should be selected similar to Voir Dire which is the process used to select juries. The defense and prosecution each get equal input into the process.

An independent entity would not be independent if chosen only by the NFL.

It seems players like Irving only failed 1 drug test. The same with Scandrick a few years ago. I lose track of those rules. If true, a single failed test should never result in a suspension. Players shouldn't be penalized if they just took something unintentionally. Suspensions should be the result of a continued pattern of drug usage and IMO, should only be for performance enhancing drugs.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Funny, I just posted something similar in another thread.

I really wish the players could do something earlier. Many of the NFL issues are getting out of hand. Discipline and Weed are the top 2 issues. Weed testing is dumb and the discipline issues are very inconsistent and more difficult from the players perspective than they should be.

They need an independent entity that can oversee the discipline issues. This entity should be selected similar to Voir Dire which is the process used to select juries. The defense and prosecution each get equal input into the process.

An independent entity would not be independent if chosen only by the NFL.

It seems players like Irving only failed 1 drug test. The same with Scandrick a few years ago. I lose track of those rules. If true, a single failed test should never result in a suspension. Players shouldn't be penalized if they just took something unintentionally. Suspensions should be the result of a continued pattern of drug usage and IMO, should only be for performance enhancing drugs.
Thursday night football and player safety issues will be another key negotiating point. I agree with your take on drug suspensions. If I was the NFL I would stop testing for most drugs. It would stop a lot of the negative PR that the NFL brings on itself.