David Irving

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
A high ankle sprain is awful and different players manage it without even missing a game or missing a month. This will be Irvings 7th week...I understand he also is going through "personal issues" ...but if Irving can come back and contribute in the ways we know hes capable. GOOD LAWD could be stellar.

There was a time this board was split on who was the better DLmen, Irving or DLaw. True story.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I was going to get his jersey based on how this year went... I love Defensive lineman....

glimmerman

Reaction score
High ankle sprain, don't expect much from him this year.....
Expect him to collect his checks as long as he is on the active roster. I understand that injuries happen but he showed up late after a suspension out of shape. And is still a beast. The kid is like 25 years old and has more potential IMO than Gregory. Just needs to get it together. If I am JJ then I am signing him to a 3 year deal with incentives and clauses.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dude averages like 1.2 sacks per game, it'll be nice to have him back. I believe he's a free agent at the end of this season so I think he only has a few games left with us fellas.
Sign him before season ends while nobody wants him. Incentive based with clauses to get out of it. Young kid with massive upside. Don’t sign him with expectations of him being there.

Zordon

Reaction score
Dude averages like 1.2 sacks per game, it'll be nice to have him back. I believe he's a free agent at the end of this season so I think he only has a few games left with us fellas.
He should be gone after the season I would think.
I'd sign him to a one year prove it deal. He needs it more than us at this point but I still want this guy next year b/c I think we can make a run next season if get a new OC and keep everyone together.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I'd sign him to a one year prove it deal. He needs it more than us at this point but I still want this guy next year b/c I think we can make a run next season if get a new OC and keep everyone together.
I agree with you.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
A high ankle sprain is awful and different players manage it without even missing a game or missing a month. This will be Irvings 7th week...I understand he also is going through "personal issues" ...but if Irving can come back and contribute in the ways we know hes capable. GOOD LAWD could be stellar.

There was a time this board was split on who was the better DLmen, Irving or DLaw. True story.

Tell me all the players who had high ankle sprains that never missed a game. High ankle sprains commonly take 5 - 8 weeks before players come back. That's an injury that if rushed back just get's reinjured easily where the player then misses even more time.