David Irving

dallas72

Reaction score
Injuries happen...just sucks hes in a contract year..so hard to resign for the $ he wants when you cant see the talent on the field

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First off your video shows a waterboarder already up not how he got up on the board with only one hand. Second the bone in your shoulder area that breaks is the collar bone which I broke when I was a teen and is very painful. Third did you diagnose your "broke" shoulder or did an actual doctor? Fourth if you indeed broke your collar bone you didn't have very good friends if they actually let you be duct taped up and continue to waterboard. if you indeed saw a doctor and put your arm in a sling. Lastly, again you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people ever. You can push your little fairy tale if you want to just don't expect everyone to believe it. Others have had broken bones and worse and know what's believable.
Yes, you were wrong

Now it's that my friends should not have let me do it.

You analysis is that the guy in the video can flip AND land with 1 hand but could not possibly get up on the board with 1 hand.

Hint: That flip is 100x more difficult than getting up on a Wakeboard.

Maybe if you got out of your Mom's basement and go out in the world you could actually try Wakeboarding.

It's Wakeboarding, not waterboarding.

Waterboarding is a torture technique.

I've have the X-Rays.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Yes, you were wrong

Now it's that my friends should not have let me do it.

You analysis is that the guy in the video can flip AND land with 1 hand but could not possibly get up on the board with 1 hand.

Hint: That flip is 100x more difficult than getting up on a Wakeboard.

Maybe if you got out of your Mom's basement and go out in the world you could actually try Wakeboarding.

It's Wakeboarding, not waterboarding.

Waterboarding is a torture technique.

I've have the X-Rays.

It's always little boys that brings up mommy's basement which always makes me think that's where they live. At my age I would look as foolish as you sound if I tried wakeboarding. If your injury is true and you did continue, you just proved that your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top. You may have thought you were bragging but you were only showing you lack of common sense or any sense for that matter.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
David Irving hasnt been with the team for awhile. There was report saying he's been away from the team handling personal issues. Guy isnt worth the trouble.

Jerry recently said his high ankle sprain is much worse than many realize. Yea his personal issues are a mess but he's really injured according to Jerry.