David Irving

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A high ankle sprain is awful and different players manage it without even missing a game or missing a month. This will be Irvings 7th week...I understand he also is going through "personal issues" ...but if Irving can come back and contribute in the ways we know hes capable. GOOD LAWD could be stellar.

There was a time this board was split on who was the better DLmen, Irving or DLaw. True story.

Did people say Irving was better based on just comparing talent?

DLaw and Irving are not far apart in talent.

Obviously, as DLaw is drastically ahead of Irving as an overall player because talent does not matter when the player is not on the field, but if somebody said that Irving had more talent than DLaw, I would be hard pressed to argue against them.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score

Obviously, as DLaw is drastically ahead of Irving as an overall player because talent does not matter when the player is not on the field, but if somebody said that Irving had more talent than DLaw, I would be hard pressed to argue against them.
You know what it was, that 2016 season he had those splash games, like the one against GB. DLaw hadnt really taken over just yet.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm hoping for the best, he could really provide a boost down the stretch. A healthy team on a roll is a dangerous team. And getting Austin back on offense could also provide a spark.
WoW,,, the double boost potency mainline shot of that ( albeit, brief envisonment throwing those two back into the blended mixture),,,WHEW& WOWEEIE!,,,gave me an ALL OVER chicken skin rush fer' a second,,, er,,,or two:starspin:

:laugh::starspin::laugh:

o_O

zerofill

Reaction score
He is gravy this year and gone next....whatever we get is a bonus
Too much like RoMcClain

Not that bad... Rolando I still think could have been a HOFer if he could have controlled his demons, and actually cared about football.
We saw what a guy who didn't care about his body, and didn't care about football was capable of. Think of what he could have been...

I somehow don't think David Irving is out there mixing cough syrup with alcohol to get messed up, like Rolando. Rolando was a mess in every way possible outside of what you saw on the field.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Dude averages like 1.2 sacks per game, it'll be nice to have him back. I believe he's a free agent at the end of this season so I think he only has a few games left with us fellas.
Copy that!

* yer' prolly right:(

Verdict

Reaction score

Too bad he has a ten cent head.

starfan1

Reaction score
I thought that I seen an article from mike fisher that said it’s more than just the ankle

Dudes got a lot going on upstairs and it would be a shock to see him on field anytime soon ( I’m paraphrasing )

It’s too bad he would be a bonus to an already stout defense

Melonfeud

Reaction score
R.W. #31(in no-sniveling league fashion)is the reason fer' that newfound infraction of immediate rule implementation,,,er,,, if my memory serves me well:starspin:

(@cern ,,,o_O)

gmoney112

Reaction score
Ol' Jerry said he thinks Irving would be back for Eagles.

It would be pretty sweet if he could get in game shape for the playoffs. Not gonna lie, defense would be friggin' legit.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Not that bad... Rolando I still think could have been a HOFer if he could have controlled his demons, and actually cared about football.
We saw what a guy who didn't care about his body, and didn't care about football was capable of. Think of what he could have been...

I somehow don't think David Irving is out there mixing cough syrup with alcohol to get messed up, like Rolando. Rolando was a mess in every way possible outside of what you saw on the field.
IDK....Irving looks like a dumpster fire to me

There was a reason he fell in the draft and a reason KC gave up on him after one year