Dawgs giving it their all

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's only Ferguson. Lesser extent Wilson and Lewis. Nobody else is close
if you're trying to talk about Donovan Wilson or am I missing something don't know it was one of the reasons we lost the last two games on defense people were talking about he needs to get his job up probably either Thomas or bell is about to take his job... I don't care how hard he hits and occasionally makes a big play he's being burned in coverage and he's late to a spot trying to help out and be a real safety went up front it don't look good he is not to be talked about as if he's part of some kind of dog solution like he played well he did not play well...

Hell if we wanna talk about a dog on defense there ain't many I can bring up but I'll take tank I didn't get to watch the all 22 the last two games but tank is the only one that seems to have the right emotion he's playing hard he's trying to do his job in his spot and light people up on the sideline..

Mikexike

Reaction score
if you're trying to talk about Donovan Wilson or am I missing something don't know it was one of the reasons we lost the last two games on defense people were talking about he needs to get his job up probably either Thomas or bell is about to take his job... I don't care how hard he hits and occasionally makes a big play he's being burned in coverage and he's late to a spot trying to help out and be a real safety went up front it don't look good he is not to be talked about as if he's part of some kind of dog solution like he played well he did not play well...

Hell if we wanna talk about a dog on defense there ain't many I can bring up but I'll take tank I didn't get to watch the all 22 the last two games but tank is the only one that seems to have the right emotion he's playing hard he's trying to do his job in his spot and light people up on the sideline..
I agree, Wilson is not a dawg.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Dak, Ferguson, Luepke. I’m sure there are others that are giving it there all but from what I’ve seen, these are the players out there giving it their all.

PS

Aubrey
Maybe Ferguson. Dak gives up on plays - he is no Dawg!