Day 1: Aikbach is Trapped in His Room, will he get out?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Aikbach;1655270 said:
What about if they are on your own desktop?
Host them on Yahoo, Imageshack, or Photobucket so they have a URL. The URL really is the key.

lockster

Reaction score
Hey, whatever happened to the pics? I didn't read 5 pages of hilarious material only to have to punch line pics not delivered!! By the way Aikback, if your ever in my neck of the woods stay out of my bedroom. I have a nasty strong lock on the solid wood door. hee hee The good part is my window is only one story high!:lmao2:

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
http://i33.***BLOCKED***/albums/d57/Faerluna/n9214413_33944497_1528.jpg

lockster

Reaction score
Is that pic before the pee or after? lol Which one is the prisoner? :)

Aikbach

Reaction score
lockster;1670953 said:
Is that pic before the pee or after? lol Which one is the prisoner? :)
The prisoner is being mocked by his supposed friends in this photo and is not actually in it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yep, Kwikset lock. If you take the latch out, I guarantee you the back side of the latch is plastic and broken.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Hostile;1671022 said:
Yep, Kwikset lock. If you take the latch out, I guarantee you the back side of the latch is plastic and broken.
Pssst, you may not realize this but the door is broken:D;)

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Wow. When you said they broke down the door, you weren't kidding.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever read anything on this forum quite as funny as this thread has been...do it again :lmao:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Im kinda confused why you didnt break the door down yourself. Its always fun to see whether the door or the jam is stronger.

Aikbach

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1672870 said:
Im kinda confused why you didnt break the door down yourself. Its always fun to see whether the door or the jam is stronger.
The door frame was on the outside and between the smallness of the room and the furniture in the way there was not enough room to create a running start at it, believe me i tried.

What you see in the pic is the nice side of the door, the aesthetically pleasing side, the side in my room dates back to the second world war and is wood, so that door is not the average household clunker you might expect.

It took four or five mighty blows from my roommates to bring it down from the outside.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Taps-n-1;1673274 said:
Anyone surprised that the dude imprisoned by a bedroom door, had to ask the above question?

:p:
Ok smart ***, here's to your children getting locked in rooms for generations to come and may you struggle to post pictures when you're in a hurry as well.:D

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
This was one of the funniest threads I've ever read.

I swear if this kept on going, Hos was going to tell you how to make a radio out of a coconut and some thread from your bed sheet.

I think we should call him The Professor. I think we know who Gilligan is. :D