Draft Day ***Day 2 Draft Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumizi

Reaction score
No point in drafting a mediocre safety in the second just to take a safety. They’ll probably take a RB.

revospeed

Reaction score
I'm not saying it's a wasted pick, but he wasn't close to the best guy available, making it a poor use of our first selection in the draft this year.

Whether Trysten Hill pans out or not has nothing to do with it, I don't believe he was close to the 58th best player in this year's class.

Bad call, IMO.

Writers, fans and mailmen have opinions on who are the best players in the draft. The Cowboys front office have their opinions. They seem to be different opinions. We don’t know who is correct at this moment, so there’s not much else we can do as fans besides root for Hill to be a good player.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
CB is going to be a need next offseason. Maybe Johnson?

Cobb and Austin are on one year deals. WR, too.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Mike Edwards is going to be a stud. Take him in the 4th and trade for Chris Harris from Denver.
Being from Kentucky and a UK fan, I’d love for us to take Edwards. He’s a very smart player and a great tackler. I also think he can be had in the fourth round. Maybe even the fifth.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I'm not saying it's a wasted pick, but he wasn't close to the best guy available, making it a poor use of our first selection in the draft this year.

Whether Trysten Hill pans out or not has nothing to do with it, I don't believe he was close to the 58th best player in this year's class.

Bad call, IMO.

Let me guess, you were COMPLETELY onboard with the LVE pick last year, right?

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Like some of the pom pom guys round here. Don't watch a single snap of college ball, don't interject in the draft zone then we select some schmuck and he's a great player... Yet they have never watched him...
I think they got BPA with PON. It’s not the flashiest choice but I wanna see a nasty front after the Lawrence contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.