***Day one Draft thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Now I can officially bury my Demarco jersey.

I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.I heart ZEKE.

Craig

Reaction score
This is great for the offense. Im not sure its great for the team. They'll certainly be fun to watch if elliott pans out.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
A lot of folks just dont seem to realize that this choice extends the career of Tony Romo. He will be in far less types of situations where he is in peril.

This pick plays to the Cowboys greatest strength. They now have a power running game like no other.

The last time the Cowboys draft a RB that high he took them to the Super Bowl his rookie year.

Close the thread, right here.

superonyx

Reaction score
Everybody post their half shirt selfies!

Your turn
hqdefault.jpg

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
A lot of folks just dont seem to realize that this choice extends the career of Tony Romo. He will be in far less types of situations where he is in peril.

This pick plays to the Cowboys greatest strength. They now have a power running game like no other.

The last time the Cowboys draft a RB that high he took them to the Super Bowl his rookie year.

Dont get me wrong, I am ok with the pick, but if your DEF stinks as bad as this one is going to, a power running game is a mute point when your constantly playing catchup.

Manster68

Reaction score
So are we just gonna wing it on defense this year? Week one starting DEs: Jack Crawford and Ryan Russell.

Edit: My bad. Thought I was replying to someone who said trade back up for Lynch.

There are six more rounds in this draft to address that. It is not like Lawrence and Gregory will not be playing at all this year.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm excited.
Probably would've traded down (and still got Zele. Haha) if there was a decent offer or taken Ramsey....
But no denying it , the idea of plugging Zeke into our offense gets me pumped!

Btw, Jacksonville can't believe their luck. JR fits really there

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, I am ok with the pick, but if your DEF stinks as bad as this one is going to, a power running game is a mute point when your constantly playing catchup.

Our D is gonna suck just as bad with a rookie DB who will take years to learn the game ........ how much of an effect did Jones have last year?

Zeke is instant upgrade.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
There are six more rounds in this draft to address that. It is not like Lawrence and Gregory will not be playing at all this year.

I was responding to someone who said trade back up into the 1st for Lynch. Let's say we bundle our 2nd and 3rd for that. Then we spent all our early round picks on offense. It's just a bunch of mid-late and UDFAs left.

Status
Not open for further replies.