Draft Day ***Day one Draft Thread***

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Stupid Miami.

Now the run on CBs will commence.

Yah... 6 CBs in round one! Yikes! McKinney and Delpit both on the board though.

Man— gonna need to look at trading up to get some secondary help.

esloan

Reaction score
The Titans really have their s$*t together.
llbqmIQ.jpg

cowboyec

Reaction score
Let me say I love the Lamb pick......but what that pick does now forces you to find a corner. You HAVE TO.
but you can't force it.
if Delpit or Gross-Matos is on the board at 51...unless Fulton or Diggs is there...Im goin Delpit or YGM.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Let me say I love the Lamb pick......but what that pick does now forces you to find a corner. You HAVE TO.
I don't think we would have to, if we can extend our guys.

The biggest reason for drafting a CB is the fact that we don't have anything in 2021.

Extend Chido or Lewis and it won't be as desperate a situation.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
but you can't force it.
if Delpit or Gross-Matos is on the board at 51...unless Fulton or Diggs is there...Im goin Delpit or YGM.

Well this the thing. Not sure how true it is but Mike Fisher reported today that someone in Dallas camp said they expect both Chido and Lewis are more than likely going to be on new teams after next season. That puts you in a big hole at corner. Gotta groom someone this year.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
The best part of tonight has to be JJT reporting fake twitter account info as real.

he’s done it twice now at least. Quicklly deleted.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
players on the board that i'd love to get
de yetur gross matos,penn st
de aj epenesa,iowa
s xavier mckinney,bama
s grant delpit,lsu
cb trevon diggs,tcu
cb kristian fulton,lsu
cb jeff gladney,tcu
cb noah igbinoghene,auburn
dt raekwon davis,bama
dt ross blacklock,tcu
dt justin madubuike,texas am
dt neville gallimore,ou
dt jordan elliott,mizzou
This is why I hate not having a early 2nd round pick. You get some big time talent at the beginning of that 2nd round.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Thats one of the things I dont like about it. With the amount of this content they are using, it really seems ESPN is trying to use these tragedies to heighten their telecast.

I just have the image in my head of some ESPN producer prying information on these tragedies during what is mostly the happiest period in these families lives
I can understand that but I think its also important to tell their story.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
McKinney still being there is enticing to trade up for even though he's a safety.

He or Delpit would be solid pickups for sure. We definitely need some CBs— but man, teams are reaching now.

We can’t panic just cuz other teams are. There are some great players getting pushed down the board. Definitely some intriguing trade up options