Twitter: Day One Practice Tweets

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
What has begun? Your negativism and doom and gloom for the 2019 season? Or did I miss some of your earlier posts today?
Maher is the only Cowboy who currently faces zero competition for his role (no, I am not counting the hybrid punter/kicker Redfern).

There is absolutely no rational excuse that can be made as to why he is in camp completely unchallenged.

The reason I say it is beginning is because here we go. When exactly does the braintrust that apparently prides itself on worrying about nothing until it becomes unbearable and desperate actually think, hmmm, maybe we should put some pressure on a kicker that has proven mediocre results in college and the CFL. Or do we just hail his team record FG kick against the Eagles?

On a Garrett coached team, a kicker who is not damn near perfect is a liability.

Sorry, but that is what we are.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
They are not going to be in oxnard for much longer. The amount of construction being put arounf that place is crazy. No wonder they want to charge 40 bucks fr an suv to park.When I first started going several years ago, that entire area around that place was empty fields. Id rent out my place for these few weeks... imagine when those places are done. You could sit and watch the entire practice from your house..

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
They are not going to be in oxnard for much longer. The amount of construction being put arounf that place is crazy. No wonder they want to charge 40 bucks fr an suv to park.When I first started going several years ago, that entire area around that place was empty fields. Id rent out my place for these few weeks... imagine when those places are done. You could sit and watch the entire practice from your house..
They just signed for another 3 or 4 years to be there.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Taco looks hungry so far. He better....

He's going through the drill too tall IMO. It can be difficult for taller players to stay low.

I'm not a Taco basher before anyone chimes in. Just an observation.

In the other video, I thought Maliek Collins looked good, violent hands, quick feet.