Twitter: Day One Practice Tweets

Sydla

Reaction score
Well the Cowboys talent people absolutely know more than you. You, who are whining about every player on the team.

The Cowboys talent people told you last August their WRs were fine and you lapped it up line the sucker you are and then four months later they traded their #1 pick for a WR.

In other words, they can, and have been, wildly wrong.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am ridiculously bullish on Quinn. I think he’s going to have a big year.
I think that he will end up being the sneaky good acquisition we will appreciate at the end of the year.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Who is 2nd? Wilson?

Jeff Heath as our starting SS again. LOL
Was there that much doubt? Just goes to show you how much people overrated Iloka just to try to convince themselves that Heath was going anywhere.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I am ridiculously bullish on Quinn. I think he’s going to have a big year.

Look @ that bend around the corner without losing speed....WOW!!!!:omg:

And don't laugh...I think Taco has looked better. I think he's figured something out. He knows he's in a fight for playing time. He looks like he's hit the weight room...matured physically.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He's going through the drill too tall IMO. It can be difficult for taller players to stay low.

I'm not a Taco basher before anyone chimes in. Just an observation.

In the other video, I thought Maliek Collins looked good, violent hands, quick feet.

Agree...thought the D-line as a whole looked better. Looked like men out there instead of a bunch of kids.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Or just sign Matt Bryant before somebody else does.

I was just thinking the same thing. 44 years old though....and I think he was dealing w/ a groin injury last year that might still bother him. Still....he is consistant from 45 and in. Don't think he has a big leg anymore..so kick offs might be a problem. And really don't wanna have to carry 2 kickers.

Wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in as competition though...Who knows??? He may have healed up...:popcorn:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
gzmajw3fsgn9hrckepzr.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i miss @WoodysGirl tweet threads.
I haven't seen a post from her in a while.

I remember she used to text my draft updates like 12 years ago when I was coaching and couldn't watch.
I'm definitely still around. Just super busy, not as much free time as I used to have, plus jobs are blocking sites like our offensive linemen. It's good to see people picking up my admitted slack.

Will try to get back in the groove really soon.