***Day Three Draft Thread***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If it had been Dak in the 3rd I would have been angry, but Dak at the end of the 4th calms me a bit. Good year last year, I think he could be a servicable career backup as a pro, certainly better than Moore.

I agree. You can't develop a QB if you don't try.

I could have lived with it if we had waited until the sixth, but if they feel Prescott is the player worth developing, then I have no problem with them trying.

Daillest88

Reaction score
its not a bad pick with our conditional 4th pick. he does bring a different element to our offense.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
well they covered the war room cam again, maybe talking trade to get back in the 5th.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
This is okay, better than a 3rd or that early 4th Dallas landed serious help on the DL with those choices.....not too bad, we all knew this was coming.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I hope I am wrong ....... great guy ....... made a dumb mistake ....... just hope he can overcome this coaching staff ....... they are horrible at training QB's

100% same gripe and agree with ya there. He'll have to learn on his own, etc. Hope Romo takes him under his wing.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
I guess some of you are just going to have to start your own NFL team and draft the people you think are the best